Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to learn english

niloraj

Sweden

please help me

03:35 PM Apr 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

squall1511

squall1511

Viet Nam

please help me…I want to improve My E

05:31 AM May 04 2008 |

p_jakkis

Thailand

you got it

06:22 AM May 05 2008 |

tahirh

tahirh

Malaysia

Dear Niloraj
We all help each other. You start writing a topic, then let the rest reply. get ready a dictionary by our side and start writing.

03:42 PM May 07 2008 |

Alina_88

Alina_88

Kazakhstan

hello everybody! i want 2 practise my english!!! i want 2 know more about SLANG

06:31 PM May 07 2008 |

tahirh

tahirh

Malaysia

Slang is the use of highly informal words and expressions that are not considered standard in the speaker's dialect or language.

Slang is sometimes regional in that it is used only in a particular territory, but slang terms are frequently particular to a certain subculture, such as musicians, and members of minority groups. Nevertheless, usage of slang expressions can spread outside their original arenas to become commonly used, such as "cool" and "jive". While some words eventually lose their status as slang, others continue to be considered as such by most speakers. When slang spreads beyond the group or subculture that originally uses it, its original users often replace it with other, less-recognized terms to maintain group identity.

I extract it from WIKIPEDIA. To understand more please access to this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slang

01:10 PM May 08 2008 |

jrchen

Christmas Island

I have know  a  little english,and i very want to learn more and more english .

03:10 PM May 08 2008 |

lau!

Argentina

hi everyone! i´m new on this., so i want to ask if this kind of thing works, because nobody correct mistakes, so… how can i learn more, if nobody corrects me?

i will try it, and then i tell you.

best regards!

lau

03:53 PM May 08 2008 |

Amattullah

United States

This one is reallly very good, for women: www.eslexclusive.com

Teacher is nice, and you can learn a lot!!! Also has Test Prep for IELTS and TOEFL.

Enjoy! 

05:31 PM Oct 01 2011 |

Amattullah

United States

You should try www.eslexclusive.com , it is for women to learn English. The teacher is awsome, and classes are really fun! There are also, great discounts available, and a free class bonus!

05:43 PM Oct 01 2011 |