Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i want to speak english very well!! can you help me??

dilann

dilann

Turkey

i want to speak english very well!! can you help me!!! i am dilan i am 16. please help me!!Embarassed

04:29 PM Nov 17 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

f4d3

Indonesia

please baby….!!!!

01:56 AM Dec 23 2009 |

maqsoud

Afghanistan

Hello to all, I like to talk in English by skype or yahoo on mic or chat ,anyone like that please add me on skype or yahoo ID: maqsoud240

thanks

05:06 AM Dec 23 2009 |

rathi

rathi

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

hi every body my language english isn't good so I want improve it with any one want help me .. thank you

09:45 AM Dec 24 2009 |

seeming

seeming

China

Hi,everyone.I am aim at praticing my oral English,anybody who hope to improve,please add my msn: or my skype: kevinxiliu

waiting for you 

02:09 PM Dec 24 2009 |

buterfly22

Germany

my name is insaf, my english speaking is not good and i found this difficulty while applying for a job, so i have challenged myself to improve my english as soon as possible, I sarted reading english stories and i was reading loudly to enhance each word, I also resorted to the BBC news channel which is the best way to speak english correctly, after only one month I noticed the diference between the way of speaking at the begininign and after practising these exercises, aso i advise every person to read and read and read because it is the best way to improve ourselves.

05:24 PM Dec 25 2009 |

Zakes

South Africa

This language is important on my country that is why i decided to learn through the internet and i hope it will improve very quickly.

01:10 PM Nov 12 2010 |

rimasse

Algeria

HI guys  i want to improve my english can you helpe me

03:42 PM Nov 13 2010 |

rimasse

Algeria

Wink  HI im from algeria and i to contact you so where are you

03:45 PM Nov 13 2010 |

atiyou

atiyou

France

Hello all,

you can share your email address to talk and each other !!

than's

01:25 AM Nov 14 2010 |

ya2man

ya2man

Morocco

hi all person  how are u i think all thing is  fine  i am from morocco and ineed more knowldge about english so what we can do it about this !!??

08:24 PM Jan 31 2011 |