Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

which country would you like to visit?Why?

naiade

naiade

Brazil

which country would you like to visit?Why?

• I want go for japan, because my parents live there, and i like of the culture

08:46 PM Jun 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

maomaosnow

China

I want to American , because I am an English teacher, so I want to learn about the real American culture.

09:57 PM Jun 29 2008 |

eduardo casas rojas

Peru

i want to go to the usa with a cultural exchange and i would like to improve my inglish.

11:11 PM Jun 29 2008 |

santaku

santaku

Japan

I'd like to go Canada, because it was my dream and I like there.

I went there twice in winter season.

It was really cold, but I was excited very much.

And I loved there, nature is very wild, people are nice. 

If I have a chance to go there once again, I'd like to ride Canadian train from Victoria to Toronto and I would like to see Aurora!!!

12:32 AM Jun 30 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

I want to go to Egypt.I don't know why, but I like this country very much. Then to China, and Turkey. China – for its culture. Turkey – because I have 2 precious friends there – Aynur and Elif.

10:31 AM Jul 01 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I would like to visit Spain, because I like its culture and second because one of my best friends lives here!!

03:52 PM Jul 02 2008 |

Anuśka

Anuśka

Poland

And I would like to visit Ukraine and Romania. This countries are beautiful and you can feel close to the nature. There are still many places with virgin nature: a lot of green!!! And people are very open. I would also go to Mexico – I love Mexican culture and I am learning Spanish!

09:29 AM Jul 03 2008 |

Elendrina

Italy

I want to go in Jerusalem so fantastic there.Then if given the possibility North countries in Europe.

01:50 PM Jul 03 2008 |

Candicemiao

China

I like Paris, because it is romantic.

03:18 PM Jul 03 2008 |