Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

is any one want study chinese?

powery

powery

China

if you want study chinese and if you want realize china.contact with me.we can study each other.

my mail:

08:49 AM Feb 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

funky_17

funky_17

Turkey

ni hao  :) i wanna learn Chinese much and be aware of  Chinese culture . im Nejat, a boy of 17, from Turkey . if you want , i can teach you  Turkish and we can exchange :)

waiting your reply.

baibai

See You ( görüşmek üzere )

03:32 PM Feb 14 2007 |

qonly4cq

qonly4cq

China

oh hi, i'm a shanghai native and i am a college student now.

Charmed to meet you! 

08:54 AM Feb 15 2007 |

powery

powery

China

Hi Funky_17,I was reply for you in letter.glad to meet you.

09:25 AM Feb 15 2007 |

powery

powery

China

Hi Christy_Xue,Nice to meet you.

Which area are you in?I am working in JingAn,and you?

what is your msn number?

Happy Spring Festival.

09:29 AM Feb 15 2007 |

Nida786

Nida786

Pakistan

yes i love to learn chinese

but it is bit difficult language

Nida 

10:12 AM Feb 15 2007 |

Christy Xue

China

What a a small world,I am also working in Jing An and living in Pudong.

For the Spring Fesitval's coming ,may u have a nice holiday.

12:26 PM Feb 15 2007 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

I likr to learn Chinese but which vernacular of China.  My grandfather was chinese and who married a Filipina.  Their union resulted to the birth of my father and his sister.  But, their father (my grandfather) died early while my father was 2 years old.  So, he never learned to speak, write and understand Chinese.  I want to learn chinese just so I can truly say I'm a descendant of Chinese grandfather.  My grandfather's Chinse name was Ti Ang Co.  But, after he got his Filipino citizenship, he used the surname of his sponsor Cruz.

But, Powery, how and where can I learn Chinese.  And, which Chinese vernacular can you teach?  Mandarin?  Fookien? Cantonese?  What else?

02:35 PM Feb 15 2007 |

funky_17

funky_17

Turkey

hi to all and to power  :)  i wasnt able to send you a mail . i am very glad to ur kindness. i dont know i couldnt send you maybe coz of the bad connection. i am very happy to contact with you. anyway i will try to send you a mail if the connection let me do . anyway

bye

03:50 PM Feb 15 2007 |

Newcastle

Newcastle

Spain

Hey, there!

It would be great to interchange our languagues and cultures!

See u soon! 

07:03 PM Feb 16 2007 |

forgetchess

China

ahah….there are so many persons come from china,and me ,too.so i have to stand you…have fun~!

05:43 PM Feb 19 2007 |