Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Why mr. Ahmadinejad the presidend of Iran reelected and what do you think of Iran?

Payam

Payam

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I think the most important thing that segregates Iran to the other countries is Ahmadinejad.

Over 70 percent of people that could vote and had the legal age joined, and voted to the other candidates , except Ahmadinejad, to Ahmadinejad loss in elections.

But as the goverments cheated and changed the people's votes Ahmadinejad became our president again.

When the people heard the news that he is reelected again all of the people were shocked that how this impossible news is now possible?

This is our today people's question. And now our polices are fighting with our people to prevent them from attacking to the goverments.

This is not the Iran in the past that nowadays Iran have a bad face to all the countries in the world.

If you have read about the Iran's history you will understand that what a high culture and rich culture and history and big men in the world we had and have!

We have the most old historical places in the world that no country has it!

We have the most rich history in the world that no country has it! 

We were the most powerful country in the world that no country wasn't!

We had the best  architects in the world that no country has it!

So don't make a terrible situation and culture in Iran! Iran was the best! The Revolution made it bad!

We have a lots of Iranian people that they are teaching in best universities around the world.  And working in NASA and other places!

So it's better to take a look at Iran and make your information higher!

Take an hour just and hour to teach the others that What was Iran and now what is it!

Thanks for taking time for reading.

Now send comment to tell the others what do you think of Iran and it's president?

02:53 PM Jun 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

johnmiller

johnmiller

China

oh,it's reasonable

05:42 AM Jul 18 2009 |

Atamantschuk

Germany

You are not Patriot.

08:52 PM Jul 18 2009 |

The H.Kingdom

Morocco

Such ones who are bringing the curse to Iran and to the noble men who don't accept to surender to the imperialistic plans of countries based on colonial ideologies.

Damn to the traitors against the truth and justice.

Such ones doesn't know even what the word patriot means, so how to expect them to be.

Even their great leaders try to rise their head up, but they prefer to live servants of the criminal USA governments which caused teror and wars in every place upon this earth by the deceptive democrazy of bringing peace.

The hypocrites even in their countries, remain hypocrites !

07:08 PM Jul 20 2009 |

patrisse

Philippines

sorry for Iranians but when i hear that country it scares me especially when i saw the clip of the woman who was shot in the middle of the protest. 

12:08 AM Jul 21 2009 |

mainou3

mainou3

Tunisia

my great opinion is to let the IRAN president do his work, because I think that he is in the right way.

I advise the Iranian people to move and help the president to improve there life.  

GOD Bless Ahmadinejad

03:05 PM Jul 21 2009 |

Atamantschuk

Germany

I think, you love not your countris.

08:40 PM Jul 21 2009 |

abosalahaddine

Algeria

ira could successefully deal  with wars in the golf.

economy must be at first.because to launch a challenge  with big countries must be economicaly strong.

iran  could gain supporters from all the world because it stands against America.

what will happen in the future ?Gog knows.

07:03 PM Jul 26 2009 |

yokin.char

yokin.char

China

Iran has lots of petroleum.

04:38 AM Jul 27 2009 |

beniamin

beniamin

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Mr payam i am a iranian artist and Mr musavi is manager of iran art academy i like he vary much.and we have very close relation . hi is very truthful and hi dont like prevaricator peoples….so you must be true if you like he…..he dont think have 19 million votes or ahmadinejad have 5 million votes …Wink this is your joke .

but hi think this election is not true .not by votes number,rather hi think that this election is extralegal!!...it mean : the election law is did not fulfil….i hope you can understand that fraud is not in votses number but is in election execution!!!!

because many of iranian peasant peoples voted to the ahmadinejad ….and this is a bitter true …((peasant peopels))....we must be realistic .we must find this problem that : why peasant peopels voted to ahmadinejat. if you wana helpe to Mr musavi so find this….....

09:12 PM Jul 29 2009 |

arfaveto

Algeria

i dont live in iran and dont know what realy happened there in this elections but i find that a lot of noise come from western medias about problems in iranian elections but they never talk about the problems of elections and the lack of democracy in the region mainly in arab allies of the west ,is it because of the iranian policy in meadle east conflict ? i dont know but i think the reaction was too strong not in the case of chineese killing of thousands of people last days 

08:42 PM Jul 30 2009 |