Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

WHY boys make girls CRY ???

x-punk-cion

Peru

WHY??

01:56 AM Jul 17 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

women's fatal weapon is tears.why the girls should be with boys from the beginning ???

04:11 PM Jul 17 2010 |

x-punk-cion

Peru

what about in a relationship the girls always sufferin' yeaH I know that they are sensitive but why girls like this kind of guys who makes her suffer

12:40 AM Jul 18 2010 |

x-punk-cion

Peru

does the girls love bad guys??? or they make bad choice?? by the way girls loves bad guys…...........and the good guys…..............

12:44 AM Jul 18 2010 |

x-punk-cion

Peru

yeah I know but I was talkin' about the girls around me…... I care of them…and I just wanted to know why the guys are bad with them…......GIRLS…GIRLS ARE LIKE ANGELS….....and some guys are like a demons….

01:58 AM Jul 18 2010 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

It's sweet of you to say that about girls Punk. But I guess some girls think of every guy they meet as their own "prince charming" and would do their best to keep him by their side even if it means that the guy would hurt or abuse them. Honestly I sometimes don't understand the reason behind that either =/

02:15 AM Jul 18 2010 |

nayegom

Mexico

I think that boys make girls cry becouse they dont understand us, and they think in practical and simple way. for example, if a boy say Im ok, is true, but if a girld say Im ok is probably have another meaning.

08:08 AM Jul 18 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Let me change the question

Why girls prefer having relationships with brainless muscled stupid boys who are probably going to cheat them and then they cry as if they were the victims? 

07:19 PM Jul 18 2010 |

x-punk-cion

Peru

hahahah good point… 

08:01 PM Jul 18 2010 |