Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Who does REALLY...REALLY...REALLY wants to be my friend ? LOL

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to have some keypals,not just as I call them "addpals" LOL

03:33 PM Jul 25 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

LOLz

Not at all,you're all welcome ;)

hihihi…it seems this attemp was frutefull ;) and I fished two good friends at once !

Oh I think I need some applause LOL

11:07 PM Jul 27 2010 |

"into the wild"

Somalia

Hey yo Captan Jack!!

08:19 PM Jul 29 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

I am such a big pain in the neck, so this time it may not be a question of do I want you to be my friend.. Instead, do you want me to be your friend?

Friends, just like any relationship, is not baked in one day (as what Irene said), so it really pays to give everyone a chance and you may begin with having mere acquaintances (adding friends and accepting friend requests)..

You should be a little wary with participating in forums, especially if you want to get to know friends from there.. Remember that opinions may indirectly gauge the person's personality, but it will never directly reflect the person's soul.. It is all up to you.. Goodluck!

04:55 AM Aug 02 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Nice,that's nice friends :),I like being advised,and your advices all meant to me too much…now I can say I've got some friends,because only friends give advise ;)

06:41 PM Aug 02 2010 |