Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

•·.·´¯ Speaking Practice On MSN¯`·.·•

Ocean-SA

Ocean-SA

Saudi Arabia

HI ALL

I'M A FLUENT SPEAKER AND I WANT TO HELP OUT.. WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME, YOU MAY ASK? WELL, I GET TO KNOW NEW PEOPLE AND PRACTICE MY OWN SKILLS TOO!

ALL ARE WELCOME!

PS "Please make sure that you have a Mic" 

PEACE AND RESPECT

OcEaN

04:26 AM Sep 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nouz

Morocco

hi everybody ,i'd like to improve my English and speak fluently in English as soon as possible , because i'll need it in my studies next year,as every body know that in our countrie Arabic is our first language and french is the second one.i need your help if it's possible .so please add me if i send my msn

thnx 

11:17 PM Oct 03 2007 |

nguyenvn

nguyenvn

Viet Nam

I have tried to add you in my msn messenger but it appeared "the instant messasing address that you entered is not valid.."

You must have given a wrong address. I would like you to check it, please

01:20 AM Oct 04 2007 |

Ocean-SA

Ocean-SA

Saudi Arabia

nguyenvn you said >> I have tried to add you in my msn messenger but it appeared "the instant messasing address that you entered is not valid.."

You must have given a wrong address. I would like you to check it, please<<

Do you really think that I'd give a wrong e-mail?!!

I don't really know the way you added my MSN 'cause lots of people added me successfuly and we already started practicing ..

I hope you reread my topic.. I've a part where it says "UPDATED* [so far only three persons chatted with me through the Mic .. some said "Mic doesn't work" others said "too shy".. come on guys! I accepted everyone one who added me but ONLY THREE TOOK THE MIC!! ]

Please check the MSN account you wrote and pay attention to the space  between SLY-SA<Space>HOTMAIL.COM

02:38 AM Oct 04 2007 |

Susi13

Slovenia

Hello!

Being a newbie here …

I'd love to chat sometime too. :-)

Please, add me:suzana _ skerbec @ msn . com

Thanx!

Suzana

07:31 AM Oct 04 2007 |

Hasoon

China

I am aficionado who want learning English well.

may I have a chatting with you in MSN.

My MSN is :

waiting for you reply.

07:35 AM Oct 04 2007 |

theramz206

Yemen

HI I WPULD LIKE TO IMPROVE MY LANGUAGE

SO PLZ HELP ME ABOT THAT

MY EMAIL IS:

08:34 AM Oct 04 2007 |

Ocean-SA

Ocean-SA

Saudi Arabia

My dear honey bee >> Ebaby! filters the site ..so you can't write your E-mail address

But instead of writing the whole MSN account, write the beginning ..

Like mine >> sly-sa    the rest is simple hotmail.com :)

04:31 PM Oct 04 2007 |

nouz

Morocco

hi ocean , i have already added your adress e-mail succesfuly but i never seen you on line , i don't know what's the problem , i think it's a kind of time deference , any way i will check my  msn from time to time  because i really need to improve my speaking skills in english .

by the way my msn start by : mab_?? 

thanx a lot for your attention  

11:14 PM Oct 04 2007 |

Ocean-SA

Ocean-SA

Saudi Arabia

I didn't get any request through an e-mail starts with (mab..)

Send me your msn account through Ebaby's messaging system.. I'll add you ;)

11:30 PM Oct 04 2007 |

ysa

ysa

Philippines

hi,thx for adding me, hope we can able to talk cuz every time i check my msn u r offline by the way, what time do you usually do online so ill try if i can be and what country you from so i can check our time difference…gud day

12:33 PM Oct 05 2007 |