Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

School Challenges

Azi1997

Uzbekistan

Hi, fellows! Recently, I’ve been working with little kids and facing some challenges with the keeping school children’s attention. Could you recommend what can I do in order to prevent children from unwanted hindrance? Thank you in advance))

09:17 AM Jun 21 2018 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mohinur1417

Uzbekistan

Hello Aziza. I think, that every teacher face with such kind of problem. Of course it is not easy for teacher to keep an attention of pupils especially young ones. Pupils in school are very active. They cannnot sit in one place  for a long. From my point of view, the one solution is – choosing an interesting material. If your material is interesting to your pupils they will listen to you and be active at your lesson. And you should teach them with interactive method with the use of different kind of techniques. Young pupils like activities very much. So you should connect your themes with activities and mental games. I think these methods I mentioned above can help you ti solve thie problem). 

09:28 AM Jun 21 2018 |