Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Friendship

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

lets share your opinion regarding friendship.

in my opinion it is a strongest and best relation of the world.

no body can deny its importance.

take care .

05:48 AM Nov 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tupedc

tupedc

Philippines

hi nadia! you’re right. can we be friends?

04:12 PM Jan 12 2008 |

vanco

Philippines

You are very lucky if you find a friend who truly values your friendship. Someone who doesnt take advantage your friendship. We need someone to share our feelings,problems, blessings. People who have a lot of friends are genarally happier than those who have no friends at all. Although sometimes, there are circumstances that you and your friend have misunderstanding, you must learn to forgive each other, beacuse that is friendship is all about, forgiving. It's a wonderfull feeling if you know that somebody accepts you as a friend, not as who are you, but waht are you.

07:32 PM Jan 12 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

welcome mazzen and tupedc

but u are both never shared ur ideas about friendship.

vanco i do agree with you.

06:52 AM Jan 14 2008 |

appleyan

appleyan

China

i think friends  is a part of ur life , if u have no friend ur life is incomplete.

07:10 AM Jan 14 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

very true appleyan

05:52 AM Jan 16 2008 |

KIRON

Bangladesh

FRIENDSHIP IS FOREVERSealed

06:27 AM Jan 16 2008 |

blue chow

blue chow

China

oh,it is a hard and big question.i think friendship is repect,help,sincere and love each other.try to do it !

06:41 AM Jan 16 2008 |

bouzayani

bouzayani

Tunisia

presently our relationships is purely business one, can we protect our good friendships hear from it,

12:40 PM Jan 16 2008 |

ashahine

Morocco

Friendship is the center of our existence.

can you imagine the world without this gift?

I don't think so!

Friendship = oxygen

humain can not live without oxygen then he can't live without this Friendship.

02:55 AM Jan 17 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

thnx to all who shared their ideas.

after reading alot of comments from different peoples belongs to different coutries one thing i realize, and i think do agree on it

FRIENDSHIP is a only relation in the world on it every one do agree and like it without any conflict. everyone like it and want good friendship in their life. 

in Friendship doesn't matter like - age difference,gender,business,personality, qualification,religion,country,nation or community. iam giving simple e.g of this site here peoples meet to different culture,nation peoples and making good friendship. it proves that every one want peace and good realtion to others in the shelter of FRIENDSHIP.

05:31 AM Jan 17 2008 |