Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you believe in true love?

warriors

warriors

China

do you believe in true love?

in china ,maybe it is still possible to find this phenomenon。but it is evident that many many young people don't believe in true love.

what about in other countries?

Tell me!~

12:07 PM Dec 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

camchuongdn84

Viet Nam

i believe in true love because i think that it is the most wonderful gift of life and also the goal that we want to have. Is it right ?

07:44 AM Dec 20 2007 |

shmilyz

shmilyz

China

i believe!

07:47 AM Dec 20 2007 |

lisa-yan

China

i also believe in it

07:52 AM Dec 20 2007 |

camchuongdn84

Viet Nam

i like your way of thinking ?!!!

07:52 AM Dec 20 2007 |

adam_lee

adam_lee

China

hello,everyone,good afternoon,I think the yearning for true love exist in everyone heart bottom,and was or will be experience the unforgettable feeling who is willing to sacrifice without return.I think the true love is personal feeling in some time that maybe long that will be sustainable from recognize each other to the rest time ,or maybe very short that is from several years to several months,even several days.I think true love is forever,but as everyone known that everything is changing all the time ,the feeling is changing day after day ,We need do ourselves best to keep it well.

08:44 AM Dec 20 2007 |

meteorshower

China

maybe,did you have found your true love ?

06:14 AM Jan 14 2008 |

joe26

joe26

Indonesia

ln fact nowadays it's difficult to find

the peace in this univers,so wat bout true love

it's rare to find scincer gurl/boy

but u can make ur luck by ur self

any one agrees with me ?

06:25 AM Jan 14 2008 |

patson

patson

Cameroon

yeah,i want to infratically emphasize that there is true love.It is only by believing that you can does find the other true side of you.Darkness and light can never agree.If you have never stumled across true love,then you should ask yourself why…

So to me conclusively true love does exist and if you  have never had one,be patient and optimistic you will have one soonest,he is surely on his way looking for you.  Patson

06:46 AM Jan 14 2008 |

nanita1208

nanita1208

Morocco

do i believe in true love? good question .i can't say what youth or people in my country think about that but i can tell you my opinion ,i don't( believe in true love i know it's really bad but i thinks that recently it's really rare to find a person that can love you thrully .and i say that from my an other people experiences .

09:28 PM Jan 15 2008 |

maged_syrian

Syrian Arab Republic

For a man and woman I believe that true love comes after marriage not before marriage cuz a lot of emotions would be clear after marriage ,

For human being, we have to understand the meaning of the Humanity so we can find the true love,

Love is not just a word to say ,, love is not a game to play ,, love is today , tomorrow and yesterday .

09:40 PM Jan 15 2008 |