Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHAT DO U WANT IN THE WORLD

Jackey Smile

China

MANY TIMES I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT,I MEAN JUST LIKE A MACHINE,ONLY WORK AND WORK AGAIN,DO U KNOW WAHT U WANT?

02:09 AM Aug 13 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kinski

kinski

Turkey

I`ve seen u in my dreams! you are right!

It is more important thing – to make happy others, than be happy yourselves… but really I want to make happy just one special…

09:04 AM Aug 25 2006 |

rainbow2006

Ukraine

i want to meet HIM and make him happy Wink

06:03 PM Aug 26 2006 |

Jackey Smile

China

THANKS FOR EVERYBODY.I AM A MECHANDISE,I AM READY FOR CHANGING A JOB NOW,AND I REMEMBER THAT I HAVE A DREAM.

01:07 AM Aug 30 2006 |

angelrays

Philippines

i wanna live a life away from here so i could start a new one hehehe

07:26 PM Aug 30 2006 |

树皮

树皮

China

i want happy life and heathy.i don't mind whether i have a lot many.

12:34 AM Sep 02 2006 |

haihan

China

I want to meet him and make me happy.

12:26 PM Sep 04 2006 |

cricri

cricri

Romania

I want a happy family life, a good career and of course a healthy life.

06:09 AM Sep 08 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

if you don't know what you're gonna do now ,i think join to englishbaby and chat with a lot of funny people here that is the best  way to make your recent life  more interesting and reduce stress .

you know ,a lot of people here want to meet you and make you happy .

10:22 AM Sep 09 2006 |

email8191

email8191

China

I am also get the same trouble like you.It's really very difficult for everybody,and,you know,when you don't know what do you want in the world,you'll be extremely painful,you'll  think that life is tiresome and have no passion at all.To get proper answer for this difficult problem,i have tried many ways,however,still don't get a ideal result.Maybe i am still too young and don't gain enough social experiences,but i believe that i'll realise it one day.

Good luck for you.

01:37 PM Sep 09 2006 |

luciana

luciana

Brazil

well, the only thing that i want is to study, enter in the law university and help to build a better country for the generations to come ( a fair country!!!!!)! Everything based in the belief that we should respect the human rights!!!!! I live in Brazil, and it is my dream!!!Because I know that i can do everything that I want….but that is  only because I have great  opotunities , u know, it isn´t the reality of my Brazil…...I don´t know if the guys from rich countries will understand me…..anyway, it is what i want to do for the world, for my suffered people!!!Laughing

hey, it can be only a dream, but i am only a teen, what can i do?

God bless everybody!!

02:00 AM Sep 10 2006 |