Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you looking for people from special countries?

Rise

Rise

Germany

Right at this moment (not ten seconds before^^) I am asking myself, what fascinates people about other countries? Have you got a favourite country?

02:24 PM Dec 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

GaryLo

GaryLo

China

i just want to know more about countries, if u chat with them,  u can learn a lot of things from them.

04:20 AM Jan 24 2008 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Thank you, Dignified. Now i got it.)))

What i want to say is i was a bit shocked when i started posting my thoughts here, in different forums. I was actually shocked by some particular replies. These were (and still are) ppl from the countries i had never thought bad of, or ever thought they could offend anyone.
That is really strange. The thing is i found much more understandingg in ppl from the East. What a paradox…

10:31 AM Jan 24 2008 |

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

iam looking for a friend from Right world. a perfct guy

10:35 AM Jan 24 2008 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Jewels,
unfortunately, as the americans say, nobody is perfect. U'd better concentrate of some certain features and look for a person who woulf fit in them. Believe me, the country does not matter…

11:32 AM Jan 24 2008 |

dannysky07

China

yeah.. I always expect that…..

I have a spanish friend, and a germany friend…

Besides my own country..I really love Germany, a fantastic country,...so I really wanna find more friends from Germany…and USA..because I love the music from USA~

11:58 AM Jan 24 2008 |

MICHAELKING

China

gfpihkp fphkpfoh[fdhik jklcih opsjkrth

01:44 PM Jan 29 2008 |

MICHAELKING

China

i'm fond of music,if have some time ,return to me waitand thanks

01:49 PM Jan 29 2008 |

Rise

Rise

Germany

I totally agree with you dignified, but although I set up that topic, because I would like to know why people are that interested in other cultures. What´s so fascinating?

05:09 PM Feb 04 2008 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Maybe….because we wonder how differently other ppl live, why not like we do, how and if it is also ok to live like them. )))
But in fact we are all much more alike then we might think Wink

08:18 AM Feb 05 2008 |

cherry_cly

cherry_cly

China

yes, and I want to make friends with diffriebt countries~~

04:23 PM Feb 05 2008 |