Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do racist people exist?

mmarce

mmarce

Mexico

I´m never going to understand what happen in some people´s mind. Why some people think that is more superior than other?. What things make them different?
Their skin, their social position?

07:43 PM Jan 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mmarce

mmarce

Mexico

In summary, I think that you agree that that kind of people are sick. Yes o not?
Nice hakimi.

12:04 AM Jan 05 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

because they think that they have all, power, money, and beauty.

03:45 AM Jan 06 2008 |

maged_syrian

Syrian Arab Republic

I totally agree with dear annabel we really need harmony and peace ,, and we must reject racists out from our societies and spread love

thanx

06:24 AM Jan 06 2008 |

littleprinceatif

Pakistan

be cause they don't know, wht they r n whr they r…

they don't want to know the reality.

07:56 AM Jan 06 2008 |

mmarce

mmarce

Mexico

Obviously because they are unstable people but I think that it depends too on the education they receive, sometimes is their relatives fault that hate people from other countries.

04:54 PM Jan 06 2008 |

LadyBabylon

Italy

I think that thery're only too afraid of what they don't understand…you know, people from different countries don't share the same way of thinking and the same traditions as well…so it's easy to get in discord…

But I think we should all accept that the world is wonderful because the people who live are DIFFERENT and everyone can teach something to the others…

It's a shame that the governaments and other people are too busy in causing wars…

05:17 PM Jan 06 2008 |

mmarce

mmarce

Mexico

I agree with justic they didn´t have received the necessary education to accept other people. I think the only difference can exist is that some people have more money than others or maybe differente education but not for this they are superior.

09:28 PM Jan 08 2008 |