Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

TRUE friendship

angelrays

Philippines

i'd like to have some true friends or even just one who really cares and wont leave me until the end, someone who is faithful and honest that i can trust until the day i die and vice versa

07:34 PM Aug 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilybaby

China

i agree with you

03:05 AM Nov 02 2006 |

Cong Lan

Cong Lan

Germany

well, then you have to open your eyes in your environs, and the right one will find you by himself. good luck and don't put hope to the internet.

01:08 AM Nov 03 2006 |

riddick119

China

I think the truely friendship should be proved by the time,and one of the condition of the friendship which I think is the friends must trust each other, so if you want to be my penfriend ,you can lieve me a message for :  I come from china, where are you from?

04:18 AM Nov 03 2006 |

american-English

United States

bobingliang—I am truly American! If you want to write me via the post-office: Dave,Post Office Box 23368,Baltimore,Maryland 21203 United States Of America.

Greetings to Anglerays! 

How is everybody doing? Hope we find true friends here!

06:53 AM Nov 04 2006 |

american-English

United States

bevero: I have tried to correct what you have written, sothat all will understand you correctly,( I hope I have gotten your correct meaning) please let me know.

A   true friend may not always be around you or give contact frequently, however, when you need a friend the friend should be there. I have friends,but just a few can be called true friends, so I cherish them the most.

07:07 AM Nov 04 2006 |

angelrays

Philippines

hi bobingliang tahnk you for writing me :)

american english i wrote to you , i hope i sent it correctly to your email 

06:09 AM Nov 07 2006 |

angelrays

Philippines

hello shendy,angievanh , beveron, tevfik, nanh and to everyone :) 

hi troychan,nan ur email is not showing

you all could write to me.. take care everyone :)  

06:18 AM Nov 07 2006 |

Hppypark

China

Oh I am Loo,I like to friend with you ?why ,I don't know just for your beauty!

08:48 AM Nov 08 2006 |

blue sky666

China

I am very happy that i can see your email .i will write you .hopeing that i can make so good a friend.

03:46 AM Nov 09 2006 |

thamizh

India

Hi I also want to have true friendship with you. I am from india. can we share our thoughts . pls give me your yahoo id

12:54 PM Nov 09 2006 |