Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you complain about life?

Amarte

Amarte

China

if there is something in your life that you do not like, Do you complain about life?

02:37 AM Jan 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cherry stone

China

I think I will complain about life when what happened sometimes .

we are common persones ,god give us happness,sad,angry and so on.

why we can't speak out of our heart sounds loudly and then have a new staring point.

03:11 AM Feb 01 2008 |

muyubaby

China

Yes, sometimes when i am in trouble, i don't konw the next step i should go, i will complaining, though i absolutely approve the life attitude of solve the issue. I think it's a way to decrease your stress at this time, a useful way to relieve. Then you could start again.

03:26 AM Feb 01 2008 |

cherry stone

China

I'm pleasure that I have a favourerWink

03:40 AM Feb 01 2008 |

shilifeng

shilifeng

China

You are the life. Do you complain yourself?!

04:01 AM Feb 01 2008 |

Amarte

Amarte

China

sometimes ,,,i have ,

05:29 AM Feb 01 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

I had before I return to my God. Now, I feel very close to my God, only one step beside me I think. n' you know I very comfort everyday that I have dropped from one bad spot in my past life. I love. I cannot remain in my habitat. complain the life never been solve things well, even just make crazy everyday. COME ON BROTHER, GOD is and will be exist, accept the existence, n' may be tomorrow too late.       

09:53 AM Feb 01 2008 |

Amarte

Amarte

China

Everybady   come on…....aaaaaa

07:13 AM Feb 04 2008 |

Amarte

Amarte

China

Everybady   come on…....aaaaaa

07:13 AM Feb 04 2008 |