Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how should i do

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

we have loved together for more than 4 years ,but just for 1 year we lived in a same country ,and then we have still countinue for 3 years on the internet

our love are great but we can not find a way to live together in the same country , in a real world .

if we take a time ,in 6 years more  ,we will probably live together .

can you wait a true love ? i'm 21 now 

05:03 AM Sep 07 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

i think so , i can see a lot of people who are  successful in life  have more choices.

i appreciate your advise .thanks a lot 

05:09 PM Sep 13 2006 |

sunrainmh

sunrainmh

China

if you can wait 6 years ,you shuold  be called  god!

come on, boy! believe youself!just like the songs said"there can be miracles when you believe"

06:06 PM Sep 13 2006 |

jinbei

China

I agree with kinski,life is intresting,you shoud have a try!

08:37 AM Jun 14 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

but i think that you though about yourseft too much and so soon. No idea

10:36 AM Jun 14 2007 |

Flybird

Flybird

China

You are falling in love now, so yu should enjoy love and protect it. We cannot predict what will happen tomorrow, just cherish now is more important i think. Donot think so much about it, with time floats, you can know wether it is valuable or not.

12:07 PM Jun 14 2007 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

It proved that if you two want to be living together, one of you will have to give up the current life and work for the other.  If neither of you is willing to do so, then just let it go and end your story.

Time is a good thing which can get you through everything. Some time later, maybe you'd have to try to remember your lover's face.  More time later, you'd be completely transferred. Then you can begin a new story again.

Good luck!

04:53 AM Jun 15 2007 |