Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I feel tired about life.

magic rain

magic rain

China

I'm a middle school student form China.I'm very tired.You know students in China have to study very hard .So i feel streeted out.I don't think my classmates are friendly to my.I do well in my study .and my teachers like me very much.so somebody who studies well just doesn't like me .i feel nothing to do with this.

What should i do ?

03:02 AM Jan 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lucy happy

Lucy happy

China

I can undstand you.we can not chang the education system ,but we can agree with it .I BELIEVE that you can go though the hard period.Laughing

05:45 AM Jan 31 2008 |

Lucy happy

Lucy happy

China

can you study well while you are fall in love ?

05:46 AM Feb 04 2008 |

heavensummer

China

DON NOT DISAPPOINT ABOUT YOUR LIFE,WE MUST HAVE SOME  STORIES ABOUT HARD WORK ,AND YOU MUST KNOW THAT IF WE WANT  TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL  LIFE ,WE MUST WORK HARD,DO NOT THINK ABOUT WHAT IT CAN BE AT LAST,DO YOUR BEST,"IF WINTER COMES ,CAN SPRING BERAR BEHAIND?"I AM ALSO A STUDENT,I I KNOW WHAT FEELING DOES IT LIKE .BUT,BE HAPPY !MY OICQIS 173948487,I CAN BE YOUR FYIENDTongue out

07:02 AM Feb 04 2008 |

magic rain

magic rain

China

to lucy happy:

I'm never fall in love with a boy . so i don't know.

03:50 AM Feb 07 2008 |

pelinagb

Turkey

Hi there i m pelin  in istanbul   you can learn more about me  pls add me and cheek  my personel web site www.ingilizce.be

01:22 PM Feb 07 2008 |

pelinagb

Turkey

hello

01:23 PM Feb 07 2008 |

cotton

cotton

China

Pity child!The only thing you can do is learning hard and keeping calm.

04:11 PM Feb 10 2008 |

Cloud.L

Cloud.L

China

Don't give up.

04:35 PM Feb 10 2008 |