Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Let's play "ban" game

king_05098

king_05098

Turkey

let's play a game it is very easy.say the person who above you. " İf I were a moderator ı would ban you because ı don't like your ….." ok I start game myself.

08:23 AM Feb 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

if i were a moderator  i would ban you because you ban some one without taking my permission .Yell

07:12 PM Feb 23 2008 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

lolol funny game.

if i were a moderator i would ban you all because you play and ban each other without any real reasons. lolol 

08:05 PM Feb 23 2008 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

if i was a moderator(by the way,which is right:if i were or if i was?? ) i would ban you because you laugh too much .. lolol

08:27 PM Feb 23 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

If I were a moderator i would ban you bcozz u asked a stupid question.

(for sure,I were,not I was) hehe

03:46 AM Feb 24 2008 |

hlp

Algeria

some times there is no reason and no logic, so human are like that whith some situation that they can’t use brain or feeling, so it’s your own window that no one can understand, everyone see world through his own window you can’t find reason or logic, human are different it’s genetics just twins had some times the same gene, but diffeences makes happiness and sandness makes evolution in a good or a bad way it depend on every choice of anyone, so the good persones tryes to do good things but they do bad tings some time,and the bad one do bad things but they do some times good things so what can we share good or bad things ?

11:52 AM Feb 25 2008 |

hlp

Algeria

it’s just a question, are questions illegal here ? it’s not an intention but a thought. that what is just a thought, that i want to tell, everyone can respond the way he like i accept answers and other thoughts.

12:03 PM Feb 25 2008 |

hlp

Algeria

good thoughts .

12:09 PM Feb 25 2008 |

hlp

Algeria

have nothing to say like in the bigining, is it the right way ?

12:11 PM Feb 25 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

?Sealed!!!!!!

01:18 PM Feb 25 2008 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

it is just a game (or sily Q) dude.           hlp

09:01 PM Feb 25 2008 |