Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

lets share your best quotes!!!

didi da'great

Malaysia

i love this quote:

"THE VALUE THAT YOU USE TO SEE YOURSELF IS THE VALUE THAT PEOPLE USE TO JUDGE YOU. SO, PUT A HIGH VALUE"

this quote help me much to improve my self confidence. it just like this, if u see urself as a loser, then people will see u as a loser.

so, what's your best quotes and how hard it helps or influences you in your life?

share it..Laughing

12:59 PM Feb 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow. —Denis Waitely

Heroes know that things must happen when it is time for them to happen. A quest may not simply be abandoned; unicorns may go unrescued for a long time, but not forever; a happy ending cannot come in the middle of the story. —Peter S. Beagle

05:13 AM Mar 19 2008 |