Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What's the most impressing/interesting sport for you?

Grecko

Grecko

Germany

Cool

09:03 PM Mar 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

a7beekmoot

a7beekmoot

Saudi Arabia

i like football . i one of barshalona fan . i support them all the time :)

05:52 AM Mar 24 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

seni silat and silat seni is different…..Undecided

seni silat (also known as silat olahraga i think)is something like fighting competition…..

but silat seni is more into performance and remembering the steps…. 

but still, both can be considered as sports 

08:14 AM Mar 24 2008 |

Lionman

Lionman

Armenia

Fitness:

You become stronger and more Handsome(2 in 1) it is interesting, impressive and useful.

01:15 PM Mar 24 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

that's right kana....pencak silat
that's the official term of seni silat….

hmmm i don't know much of seni silat… but let me tell you about silat seni....

this martial art is only for performances and competitions….. it consists of 5 main groups

silat olahraga- participate individually and represented by both gender(girl/boy).... this is a fighting competition

seni tempur (girl/boy)- 2 members from the same gender fight each other but they already have their own steps….so it looks like they're acting hahah and at the end of it one of them must die(just pretend maaa so there will be one hero and one loser hwawawawawa)

masal/seni jurus silat perempuanonly for girls,participate by 4 members in one group… they have to make lot's of formation,as well as showing their martial arts (that's gonna be a lot of steps)...we can create our own steps!!! hahahah

jurus wajib/seni jurus silat lelaki
only for boys,participate by 3 members in one group…. the same as masal… but they have their own syllabus(steps)...so their performance is always the same every year (boring lol)

seni tari(girl/boy)- this is a solo performance hahah lol….the same as masal but need to perform alone(haiya….very big resposibility maaaa)

ufff hope u understand… so hard to tell maaaaUndecided

01:36 PM Mar 24 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

owsshh sorry for that i don't have any idea lol Laughing

01:37 PM Mar 24 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

I like baseball, football, and soccer.

04:20 PM Jun 05 2008 |