Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Looking for a girl to help me in my time of sorrow..

hobobuster

hobobuster

United States

Cry   awww… my girl friend broke up with me…

oh well, i didnt like her much anyways…

any girls out here? 18-25?  im 18

02:44 PM Nov 21 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nora_u

Argentina

I'm no god at English, but let me say I'm sorry thet you're having a difficult time

05:37 AM Feb 15 2007 |

best lady

best lady

Oman

hiiiiiiiii

ladys he needs girl friend lets to hep him maybe he can't be alone

05:33 AM Apr 05 2007 |

best lady

best lady

Oman

hiiiiiiiii ladys lets to help him 2 find anew girl friend maybe he can't be alone

05:35 AM Apr 05 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

If you want someone to help you spend your time, i think its not necessary that it should be a girl. Am i right???

05:52 AM Apr 05 2007 |

Rover

Rover

China

I think i come in a wrong room ….......

09:59 AM Apr 05 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

you are pathetic looking for a girl i am one and i sure would love to sirf but i dont like you too bad and the thing withe your girl friend leaving you she has the right cause as i said befor you are pathetic and a big loser .. lmfao

01:46 PM Apr 05 2007 |

shak

shak

Pakistan

Offcourse BOSS, u r always Right

06:48 AM Apr 10 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

May be what you are looking for is a comedian. I have a friend who can cheer you up all the time. She makes people laugh for a fee.She likes doing silly things to make you LOL until you have to shed your tears.

I heard she needs a lot of money to pay off her student loan.So she needs someone who can help her to settle her debts.I think she is the right girl for you and don't you think is it worthy if you consider how much you must pay for her funny actings? She is going to be seventeen this week.

08:15 AM Apr 11 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey kriss thanks alot you made my day ..

03:14 PM Apr 11 2007 |