Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

"Do you know the Truth about life. I'll tell you --

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

whatever happens is the truth. That's it." Wink

03:16 PM May 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

latin-lover

Italy

hei Nabila, I'll tell you what i think truly but pleas, don't make fun of me.

I think that whatever we can see is just a little bit of what really exists around us. If you are looking your room in this moment, you probaly can see  chairs, a desk, a PC, etc.

well, I think that if you close your eyes, you'll be able to feel more. Relax yourself and open your mind thinking as if you were in a big area for example. In that moment your room will be inesixent and you'll get more.

I know, it is quite strange but who is normal? I definitely NOLaughing 

03:50 AM May 31 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

I think I should to correct something wrong here …that is I understood the word of (truth) in another way ,, Ryo23T, you and I talked about truth as الحقيقة. but (truth )also means الواقع

Sorry .. I think  I agree with hakimi & latin( sorry latin I didn't make you fun) & lilimira& dev,  if you all mean  الواقعtruth , not the fact…..

Everybody has his\her truth واقعBut all of us ,or the life has one fact (reality) .. am I right ??Tongue out

03:25 PM May 31 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Lilimira,

I agree to your half statement of May30,

We may find truth someday,

All of us here give very strong statements about truth, as all of us know the truth.Whatever we say is a lie in the sense that we are just talking without experiencing it,

( I am sorry it's again becoming an statement & I don't have capacity make an statement.)

05:02 PM May 31 2008 |

learnE

Yemen

yes  i know.

think then answer this questions and you will know the Truth about life  .

why do you born?

what's the goal of life?

who do make you?

what's the right way to live happyly?

read about religions ,try to answer .

05:40 PM May 31 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

dev.you really understand what i mean. friends, listen i agree that there is theorical truth but everyone of us has his own truth because we have different experiences and what i believe is truth now may not be here tomorrow.when we are young we usually have categorical points of view but life and age soften us.we learn from our own experiences what books can't explain.we have our life to find the real truth.. for example:lets say the existence of god is a truth for most of us but each one of us has a different idea about it. we may agree in all about it theorically but we don't feel the same about it.some people have a high dgree of awarness about god's clemence because they've been in a terrible situation and experienced this quality.truth exists but it is not complete inside us.it can't be. humans are not perfect.you believe in another life after death and it's truth for you but you can't have a complete idea until you are there.when you believe you have absolute truth ,you can't be tolerant any more.

07:23 PM May 31 2008 |

Kim possible

Viet Nam

life is a mess and crazy, you don't know exaclty what will happen to you.. then you suffer, but life still goes on. That's the way it is. Laughing The only thing you can do is attempt to 2 strong and against ..

07:33 PM May 31 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Ryo,

i thought that you and i talked about the same idea..but the other talked about anothe idea.. noone was wrong ..

البعض هنا يتكلم عن حقيقة  الدنيا(من أين أتينا ولماذا خلقنا ..الخ) , والبعض الأخرتكلم عن واقع الحياة 

maybe my opinion is not important. but i try to understand like you..if you want to know the difference between reality and the truth in this topic, note the difference between comments..

09:34 PM May 31 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

learnE, you gave us 4 great Q about reality of life.. every Q in it has one answer to all of us.. but i think we will make strong difference about it..

09:44 PM May 31 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

lilimira,

yes .. i think you mean that our opinions about life as  facts, that completes each other..and we can't to share us in same experiences..i agree

what do you think about last 4 Q??should it  has many answers??

10:03 PM May 31 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Lilimira,

Every human is uniqe & creation of existence & has been equipped with tool of awareness.Fortunately or unfrtunately human mind has the capacity to break the view of existence.Suppose we are asked to look in front of us in the open,every one sees it differently,some may see tree some other may see merging of sky in to earth,etc etc.

Human has the capacity to imagine different from the view & everyone has his own imaginations.Although we are equipped with similer bodies but programming is different.When all of us have different programming how can we feeel oneness.

We have been blessed with eyes which capacity to see in one direction only & that too in a limited area & an focusr (mind) behind the eyes which expands some point enmormously & miss the other completely.

We see through eyes,there is someone behind our eyes who sees through it,We have the capacity to look behind too but we have to devellop that talent.

Truth exist but it is not complete….

Truth is always complete but we can not see the complete truth,because of our blindness caused by ideas,our eyes are not empty to see the facts we have painted secreens with different materials & we match the facts with that but nature is different from our ideas.

Humans are not perfect….

We are not perfect yet but  have the perfect inside but we have to grow to that height.

Everyone is perfect except our view…..

01:26 AM Jun 01 2008 |