Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

when a woman feels complete

devindernagpal

India

A woman may feel herself complete when she has the feelingof giving birth to her man through her own womb & a man feels himself complete when he loves her woman as mother.

Do you agree for selfless love ?

12:41 AM Jun 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

hakimi,do men feel complete according to psychology?

01:20 PM Jun 07 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

caty no need for rudeness! we r just discussing. i agree with your  opinion but not with your way to present it. how do you know dev is against  every woman is an individuai?

03:00 PM Jun 07 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

a woman may feels complete ONLY when she's doing what she WANT TO

true caytee, but how about if she wants to be a SAHM or SAHW? (stay at home mom or stay at home wife, military acronym sorry) 

but I am agree with you. including the independent part ;) 

07:52 PM Jun 07 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

we should't think as men or women when we want to help each other to feel complete , cuz we have a different thinking and sensitive personality .. should we generalize

women have feelings , and men too.. maybe there are some different , but we have no absolute standard..or it's a theory

just humor( comply) the feelings and desires to the other..

08:59 PM Jun 07 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i agree hakimi. i'd like to add that both of us  are humans and we have to develop ourselves according to our nature. all women(men) haven't the same nature. we  have different cappacities, desires…......

05:34 PM Jun 08 2008 |