Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

if you have millions of dollars ,what will you do ?

王子

王子

China

if you have millions of dollars ,what will you do

05:51 AM Dec 29 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dilann

dilann

Turkey

if i were rich i would buy what i want but i don t forget my friends, parents and poor people!!!

01:48 PM Jan 13 2007 |

gosde

gosde

Turkey

if i had millions of dollars i would do everything what i want,I would help poor people etc!!!

10:17 AM Jan 14 2007 |

Lonely

Lonely

United Arab Emirates

Hello,

If I have millions of dollars, what I will do without cheating?

First of all, I will pay my entire family debit.

Secondly, as a business student, I will begin my own business and invest my money.

Thirdly, and the most important I will kept some of the money in case of need.

03:32 PM Jan 15 2007 |

Yvesquincyone

France

What will I do  ?

First of all, $ are less valuable than € right now, so I prefer to have millions of €... 

I'd invest a fortune to protect nature, to explore space, to do medical research (and discoveries !), nanotechnologies research, brain exploration…. I'd buy several groups of researchers all around the planet.

I'd buy a jet I pilot myself,  I mean several jets I pilot all around the planet.

I'd buy politicians to do what I want them to do = being honest, for once ! 

And if some euros remain after that , I buy a nice big house with a big pool, tennis courts, an airfield and a huge golf course !  

Now, can you give me 10 dollars, to begin with ???!!!

02:40 PM Jan 21 2007 |

cruwash

United States

I would first buy me the Hummer that I have been wanting. Next, I would travel to visit family who live in the Middle East. After I am done traveling I would enroll in law school to accomplish my long term goal which is to be a lawyer.

03:43 AM Feb 09 2007 |

rose_tulip

rose_tulip

Turkey

I am sure I  would spend it for my own necessity and then If  quanttiy is enough ,rest of  it I would spend  for poor people who need really education but because of  poverty can't go to school.

07:46 PM Feb 09 2007 |

nugroho

nugroho

Indonesia

If I had millions of dollars then I would give them all to the poor people, and started dreaming again that I had millions of dollars.

04:20 AM Feb 10 2007 |

Warren G

Warren G

Canada

I would help single mothers with too many children. I would give them a good job and set them up with a huge supply of diapers and stuff. Give them a job that would allow them to stay home with their childred all day and still make lots of money. If anyone would like this job contact me….....   I'm not full of hot air, I'm an honest person that will help people achieve their financial goals.

12:58 AM Feb 17 2007 |

nagmso

nagmso

Yemen

I will invest my money in tourism especially in my country yemen.

03:21 PM Feb 18 2007 |

nagmso

nagmso

Yemen

do not forget your friends while spending this money

03:24 PM Feb 18 2007 |