Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have you questions about love ?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Have you questions about love,

You are welcome to share.

03:27 AM Jul 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Annann

China

Tomorrow is China's Valentine's Day,and is my birthday .I will make a wish that for my love.

08:38 AM Aug 06 2008 |

cindyxiaoyuer

China

i'm looking forward  my true love . hahahalove can make us  feel warm.

03:54 PM Aug 06 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Annann,

Happy birthday to you & wish you to be blessed with your love but I feel you are too eager, so be careful too.

Cindyxiaoyuer,

All of us are looking for true love, but we don't search our self, we wish that someone should love us but we don't learn to love other so we miss,

But it's true that without love & sharing life is very dull.

Ryo,

Love is immortal provided it is love, but most of the times we misunderstand it & consider something else as love, which dies after some times.

05:30 PM Aug 06 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

hate can die but love can't

Love is not an action ,we have to discover what real love is ?

It's our consciousness ,our being, our real self.

06:18 PM Aug 06 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Does the real love only last "6 months"??

I mean, there´s a lot of people who get married to soon, and when they start to know each other the love appears to be gone and tend to turn into a divorce, fights or routine. There´s a lot of marriages that last less than a year nowadays!!

10:41 PM Aug 06 2008 |

Hun

Hun

Turkey

can you live without love??

10:44 PM Aug 06 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Sawdestination,

Do you feel that we get marry because of love, sorry I don't feel so, there are so many reasons to get married except love.

our marriage is utiltarian & we hope to derive love out of such marriage, we should marry because of love, we consider beauty, age, education, wealth, job, height so many else things but not love at all, so divorce may come soon, when we don't get what we expect,

Hun,Yes we are living without love ? do you feel we are living  life of love ?We wish that someone else should love us but we don't know how to give love, there is always 'a begger at begger's door' so tranference of love is impossible.

12:56 AM Aug 07 2008 |