Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Georgia VS S. Osetia

k_milerl

Russian Federation

What are you think about it?

06:09 PM Aug 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Vasyok

Vasyok

Ukraine

russian is pedadarastu!!!!!!!!!!!
and america too

06:49 AM Aug 13 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

the ceasefire seems to be breaking down. Both sides are blaming the other.

12:07 PM Aug 13 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

American military planes will start landing in Tiblisi today with humanitarian aid. 

It could calm things down with some US military presence, but there's always the possibility of an accident. 

12:25 PM Aug 13 2008 |

N1col@y

N1col@y

Russian Federation

The war in Georgian finished!!! Georgian army ran from S. Osetia!!! Osetia and Abhazia are going to be independent state!!! Russia is winer!!! Bat I am not happy because Georgia Army killed two thousand inhabitants of the Osetia. President  Sockashvili is war criminal

03:48 PM Aug 14 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Osetia and Abhazia are going to be independent state

S. Ossetia and Abkhazia will be as "independent" as Georgia was from 1921 – 1991.

10:22 PM Aug 14 2008 |

eran.ru

Russian Federation

May be better to hear 12 year osetian girl.But US propaganda doesn`t let her to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8XI2Chc6uQ

On video

http://www.eran.ru

07:05 PM Aug 15 2008 |

eran.ru

Russian Federation

I think you forgot about big present Osetia from Lenin.

07:08 PM Aug 15 2008 |

Buch

Georgia

The info about 2000 dead inhabitans is a big lie made by Russian Media. You can check an independent organization WEB sites www.humanrightswatch.org for example. Please do not make comment about issues You do not know. The russian propaganda is working like it was in USSR. I can give You some info if You want about S.Osetia and make your own opinion about it. The South Osetia is a very small region at Northern Georgia, around 70000 citizens are liveng there. The vilages there one by one Georgian and Osetian,kind of linear principe. That why the genocide is impossible there! Most familys are mixed georgian/osetian and nobody will kill their relatives there. The Osetian sepparatist leader Kokoyti is a citizen of Russia, niether Georgia nor Osetia. So? who do You think start the war there?

01:21 PM Aug 20 2008 |

eran.ru

Russian Federation

I understand you.Osetian are not human for you and Saakashvili.

03:11 PM Aug 20 2008 |

eran.ru

Russian Federation

Saakashvili army invaded to Tskhinvali,didn`t it?Why did he start this war?

03:14 PM Aug 20 2008 |