Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you like China?

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

Hi, nice to meet u here,everyone!Cool

Now we are doing an investigation,Join us,Okay?

Yup! Please use a word or just some simple phrase,describe your impression of China! Maybe once be mentioned China,the first thing is what? A movie or one person,one food,one leader,one athlete,one culture…etc.anything is cool! OK, let's get on the ball…Laughing

First By myself:

chinaware

02:14 AM Aug 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

China is a great,friendly and fantastic country with a long history and verious cultures. 

06:56 AM Aug 31 2008 |

jasstion

jasstion

China

I am a chinese boy!The impression for China is that its big,Great and old-line!   At the same time ,It is really dog-eat-dog to competive with others to get a good job in the society! Still i am felling like it!

07:27 AM Aug 31 2008 |

iuhil

iuhil

China

thank you for your comments about China. as a Chinese i'm very proud of my mother land. here i am very impressed by the generous words. no matter how the political situation changes, the goodwill between diffrent race will never change…

07:49 AM Aug 31 2008 |

KID_A~

KID_A~

China

as you know

chinese things are fantastic and great,like language,history ,building,people ,culturei am really very proud of them^

but maybe you don't know,chinese people are very ebullient and politely

11:23 AM Aug 31 2008 |

jsyc-bd

jsyc-bd

China

Iam chinese  ,so i like china!  my country is wonderful

12:46 PM Aug 31 2008 |

fredayang

fredayang

China

Dear Lone Star,

I like your comments very much. As a Chinese, I feel proud of hearing foreign friends saying our time -honored history and tremendous changes. Thank you! So my word is—prosperous

01:17 PM Aug 31 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

LaughingSo happy that China is being loved by many people.

10:18 AM Sep 01 2008 |

seaocean

seaocean

Taiwan

Personally I don't like China as a nation that much due to the different political stance here in Taiwan. But I don't have any problems with Chinese people. Most of them are very nice and friendly. 

07:43 AM Oct 06 2008 |

majid

Saudi Arabia

hi,This is nice topic and I'm glad to share it with you .

I'm from Saudi  Arabia and I don't have and friends from china Frown BUT every thing here remind you with your great country  because almost "made in china"

09:44 AM Oct 06 2008 |

eb1

Hong Kong

For us living in Hong Kong, we have the opportunity to look at China so closely yet rationally.

We like China as a country, we love to see a strong China (therefore we welcome the ever successful Olympics and the space programme), but we don't like how the country is run.  We especially hate the corruption all around—from local industries all the way up to the government.

03:16 PM Oct 07 2008 |