Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which language is the most difficult?

diansantoso

Indonesia

which language is the most difficult?

10:58 AM Oct 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dreamerhhh

Oman

chinese

09:50 PM Jul 17 2009 |

Sun-Rise

Sun-Rise

Saudi Arabia

well it depends

if you are from middle east ,it would be Chinese and Korean  . But if you are from china it would be Arabic ..so it totally depends ..and i wonder how some Arabian people said that Arabic is the most difficult !! you did not learn it coz you born speaking this language ..also some Chinese said that chinese language … you can't decide which language is the most difficult unless you learn it or try to learn it :) .... thank you 

01:12 AM Jul 18 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

Well. i'm an Arabic native speaker and still i find it very difficult and it's really the most difficult language because we have all the pronunciation. And on top of that, too many dialects and accents. Maybe it's not that hard for Arab speaker although we have problems with it but for others it's very hard.   

01:45 AM Jul 25 2009 |

heartstar27

China

speeking for myself,

chinese is the most dificult.

enve I am 中国人(chinese)

06:42 AM Jul 30 2009 |

Joy Yu

Joy Yu

China

many of my foreign friends tell me that Chinese is the most difficult language…hehe,maybe for them,it is,but for me,it is so easy..okay,ignore me,'cos i am a Chinese native speaker….but for me,i think all the foreign languages are really really difficult…such as French,it is a very beautiful language, but it is so difficult…and Polish,Swedish,and so on so on….i am just wondering how  they can speak those languages so fluently…without any problems..if i wanna master one of those languages,i think i must have many dictionaries and it will take 100 years…OMG!

11:38 AM Aug 13 2009 |

Kaotka

Kaotka

Poland

I think that Slavic languages are the most difficult.. I mean here Polish, Hungarian, Russian etc. But in my opinion French is hard  too…

12:22 PM Aug 13 2009 |

Aki in L.A

Aki in L.A

Japan

Ter Sami is the hardest.

12:48 PM Aug 13 2009 |

Armilia

Armilia

Indonesia

MANDARIN (chinese) for sureeee

no doubt 

03:26 PM Aug 13 2009 |

ALHAMED

ALHAMED

Saudi Arabia

In my opinion I think the Arab is th most dificolt in the world

03:53 PM Aug 13 2009 |

Bienvenue_SU

China

Chinese is not as difficult as most of you think it should be.

For me i think French is difficult. maybe i am just lack of motivation to learn, but i won't give up.

I know an American who can speak and write really amazing Chinese,when i say amazing i mean really splendid,better than most of the native Chinese speakers I should say.He has a gift for that.he is really a vivid example for me to learn a foreign language.

08:23 AM Aug 18 2009 |