Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which country do you like to go to?

liuyouth11

China

Kisswhich  country do you like  to go ?my friends  ? do  you want to go to   China  ,India or  USA…....and  more  .then  tell your  reasons  why  you  like it  !

let  us  begin …....

i  want to go to  USA ,because  USA is  the  largest  developed country in  the world .besides,i  can learn more from it  and  become  a  open  person  ..............and  more ….........

now  ,it is  your  turn ,this is a stage  for  everyone here !

right  here !right now .action !

01:57 PM Oct 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mr. Pmosh

Mr. Pmosh

Dominican Republic

I really would like go to France. That's my dream.

12:07 AM Oct 30 2008 |

zhangyan008

China

I'd like to go to Italy. Because I want to visit the Pisa. Pisa has a Leaning Tower. Now I'm living in Suzhou of China.  suzhou has a leaning Tower also, I can compare which one is better, haha.

12:10 AM Oct 30 2008 |

sherry_yanghx

China

I hope to visit every places in my mohterland, I love China.

Meantime welcome friends all over the world to China. I live in Shanghai now, it's a metropolis.

I'm very interested in North-Euro countries, especially Demark, coz of Andersen's fairy tales.

01:33 AM Oct 30 2008 |

kathylove

kathylove

China

I'd like to european countries.

i like the houses that with beautiful styles and with countryside smell.

what perfect feel!

02:47 AM Oct 30 2008 |

kathylove

kathylove

China

welcome to china.

02:48 AM Oct 30 2008 |

Xo-Xo

Indonesia

I'd like to go to Europe, especially to Germany. I want to go there because my sister was there. 

05:21 AM Oct 30 2008 |

Xo-Xo

Indonesia

I also hope me and my family can go to china. In China i want to learn history about chinese people and its habits.

I want to learn about what people do because i saw in television that now china become so great and there are many industry there. 

05:24 AM Oct 30 2008 |

liuyouth11

China

what  you said  was  perfectly  all  right  .

i  am  so glad  share  your  regards !

hi ,my  firends  ,you did  a nice  job !

12:54 PM Oct 30 2008 |

arare

arare

Turkey

i wanna go dubai.when i have seen its pics i said that i must go there.the things which i am interested in are the shape of the earth and the shape of the palm trees in the sea they shapes are made imitation islands by the people.it is very original.and this country ,i donT know the year is certainly true but, joined to developed countries in 40 or 60 years. when i saw old pictures of dubai i couldnT believe that the present dubai was very poor country like old pictures.because now it is very different.   

01:33 PM Oct 30 2008 |

hao100

hao100

Viet Nam

i'd like to go to Japan because i'm so impressed with their cultures and natural beauty. I wanna discover all things related to that country. Moreover, i think that's the Japanese manga culture is one of many other reasons contributed to my love with Japan. I also love learning Japanese but it's quite difficult….

03:46 PM Oct 30 2008 |