Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which countries have you ever traveled to?

amirlashkari22

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Which Countries have you ever visited? Which one(s) did you like the most? Which countries do you like to visit in the future? :)

02:31 AM Jan 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

amirlashkari22

I’ve traveled nowhere abroad till now, it’s because of some ridiculous rules here which don’t allow me to do so before passing a two-years period.

02:36 AM Jan 15 2009 |

Naomi1010

Naomi1010

Taiwan

I've been to Bali, UK and US. Those places are fun to travel to. :)

02:52 AM Jan 15 2009 |

Nick Spencer

United States

Well, I’ve been to Canada, Australia, France, England, Germany, Spain and New Zealand.
I liked Australia and New Zealand the most.

05:30 AM Jan 15 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Zchick

Hmm.. It's Czech Rep. I think… Does anybody have any other options what it was supposed to mean??  Laughing

02:26 PM Jan 15 2009 |

amirlashkari22

Wow! Nick Those are exactly my favorite countries! Specially Canada and Australia, and of course the U.S. :)

02:42 PM Jan 15 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I have been to Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Italy and the Vatican City

01:28 AM Jan 16 2009 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

I went to Switzerland (Lausanne), Kuwait .But have you ever been in Tunisia??

09:54 PM Jan 19 2009 |

totally-beauty

Germany

I´ve been to turkey, the Netherlands, Belgium and UK, turkey is very beautiful !!!

but the country, which I want to absolutely visit, is the US !!

11:44 PM Mar 19 2009 |

Risetzu

Risetzu

Mexico

Hahaha

I have only gone to Peter's Land every night when I go to sleep =) hahaha I have never gone out my country, Mexico will be my place for this year I hope, then I will go to … Hahaha guess where n___n 

Oh Jezz I wanna go all around the world and I will hahaha We will meet later hum? hahaha So I need a lot of friends so I can stay in their homes, hahaha that would be nice don't you think?

Read ya later!!!

12:11 AM Mar 20 2009 |