Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the most important things in one's life?

hey_nova

hey_nova

Viet Nam

Job and family are the most important things to many people. And of course to unmarried people, they are love and job. So what will u do if u live in a big city and have a stable job, ur lover live in a small town where there aren't many oppurtunities to find a job suiting u. Moreover, ur lover can't leave her hometown. Will u give up ur job and come to her?

03:45 PM Mar 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lxh22007

Colombia

work is the most 

family is second

love deeply

friendship widely

12:28 AM Jan 07 2008 |

l0veU4ever

l0veU4ever

Saudi Arabia

I think the most important things is to make satisfaction on my side and never make up things that is not in me and to make  happy family and  find  my angel wife  and get  good job also my friends are the most important thing in my life because we can  build anything if we still together and fight with our love.
Best wishes             
                         L0veU4ever

08:33 PM Jan 09 2008 |

ljiljana

ljiljana

Bosnia and Herzegovina

The most important thing in somebody's life, I think, is self satisfaction. But, the things that make you satisfied are various for every and each one of us. For me, my family and friends are most important components in my life. Their suppport means so much to me. Anything I do seems easier when they are around me.

08:55 PM Jan 09 2008 |

ice-lily

ice-lily

China

i regard hopeness as the point of life..Without hopeness life is gone..many people suicide because they lost hopeness for love.thus they don't enjoy the love and great emotions between people..

12:08 PM Mar 22 2008 |

kaijillian

Philippines

GOD. 'been with so many hardship in life but still i believe there's someone up there who can lift us up again… and it's only GOD!

03:58 AM Mar 26 2008 |

jason3210

jason3210

China

well, in my oppinian,

do my best to finish every things that I meet.

so I won't pity when I old.

04:55 AM Mar 26 2008 |

ilteor9

ilteor9

Italy

Health, Family, Friends, Love

08:17 AM Mar 27 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

nothing is more valuable in life rather than having a greatest family, friends, healthy life and a positive attitude towards life.

i agree with alex titan there must be a consideration between both of u. one of u must sacrifice if u really need to be together.

09:27 AM Mar 27 2008 |

lovely_ruby56

Viet Nam

oooooh, to me, work or job or career is above everything. in my opinion, if u don't have a steady work, u will not have a long love. And besides that, u can afford ur daily life by dint of hard work, and u cannot creat money just from love. Maybe iam so selfish, maybe iam ever not in love with anyone. But even that, I think it is still true

06:18 AM Jun 08 2008 |