Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

no love no headache

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

what is your opinion about this sentence???..

03:17 PM Jan 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

BLINK  100%
but what to do when we love to have not only headache but also migraines.Laughing <<- I liked it =D

11:55 AM Jan 31 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

"no love no headache"

Interesting thought. On the one hand the love is necessary to live a worthy the life. But on the other hand love is very egoistic, may be not directly but the expectation according to love. We know so much stories about love which makes someone blind, mad or even crazy also to get having headache because our expectation wont become true. But thats life.

07:04 PM Jan 31 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Piya,

It's headache not just by choosing wrong person alone but when we don't know the meaning of love too.

For blink, We get migrain when we don't get headache haahahhhahhaaaa

01:55 AM Feb 01 2009 |

emosch

emosch

Turkey

if there is no headache ,there is no love i think..love requıres some dıffıcult thıngs.ıf u dont lıve these difficulıtıes,love is meanless..

even ıt ıs headache ,love is durable Smile

06:48 PM Feb 04 2009 |

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

love is only headache.. bad feeling.. its not nice headache.. its a death  T_T ..

03:42 PM Mar 01 2009 |

malmal1318

malmal1318

Myanmar

BUT WITHOUT LOVE,

I ALWAYS HAVE GOT A HEADACHE.

06:41 AM Mar 04 2009 |

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

yeah recently i have noticed that in both case therez a headache

12:09 PM Jul 10 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41TiX42pT48

it reminds me of this SOng Tongue out..

03:51 PM Jul 10 2009 |

green greener

United Arab Emirates

I agree with this (no love no headache); because whatever type of love you mean, it needs exert from you to care for the other person, to take care of him/her, to protect him/her, to make him/her happy and secure with you like a flower that needs care to grow and look beautiful. Love for your husband or wife, for your children, for your family, for your parent, this is a pure love.

08:30 PM Jul 10 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

NO PAIN NO GAIN.

08:35 PM Jul 10 2009 |