Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you like sport? Why?

SYLWIA1

Poland

Do you like sport? Why?Cool

03:34 PM Feb 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

BECKHAM16

BECKHAM16

Azerbaijan

I LIKE SPORT VERY MUCH , I LIKE TAEKWONDO,BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL.

01:15 PM Feb 23 2009 |

olivka

Poland

I like sport the most! I'm dancing, walking to the mountains and skiing. It's very healtly! I often ride on bike. It's very pleasent.

02:16 PM Feb 23 2009 |

Ms Maria Horoshilova

Russian Federation

I think everybody likes sport,am I right? I like Aikido,basketball,dancing etc. Sport is a part of every life.

03:10 PM Feb 23 2009 |

quangds

Viet Nam

I like play sport especialy foot ball. To play sports can help me to reduce stress. My job is very busy but i still spend a part – time in playing foot ball. I don't imagine how i will live if i don't play foot ball only in a week.

05:18 PM Feb 23 2009 |

endurereality

United States

honestly. I dont follow any sports.

06:05 PM Feb 23 2009 |

Nikita Kaliasin

Russian Federation

hi

i like football very much. because i think it is real art. i gain satisfaction when i pass right or shoot on goal :) when i am on the ground i am thinking and that's very important ;)

besides, it improves my muscles, makes me faster and rapider.

and finally, my feet are made for the ball ;)

08:18 PM Feb 23 2009 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Yes I totally love sports…I do exercise every day for 1 hour. I enjoy that moments, but yeah, like most of ppl, I like to do sports with my pals together. Not so into jogging, something like that, as chatting during the breaks are great too. In a word, doing sports make  me healthy both mentally and physically.

I heard when we do sports, out body would generate some incretion that makes us happy.

01:47 AM Feb 25 2009 |

SYLWIA1

Poland

From my point of view sports is very important and nesessery for a healthy. When we go to (for example) swimming pool we can rest or relax. And we can meet with new people and talk about life. It is experience of life.

10:42 AM Feb 25 2009 |

antuhan_vlk

Turkey

ı lıke sport because ıt ıs holdıng far from bad habits :)d

11:21 PM Feb 26 2009 |

caddiebaby

caddiebaby

China

i like it so much .it is good way to prctice yourself 's body and heartness .

12:53 PM Feb 27 2009 |