Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Ur mothr tongue!!

Jinn_daniels

India

Hey guys,did u knw thr r 37000+ languages in the wrld!!i wud like to knw whts ur mothr toungue??

06:17 PM Mar 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

Arabic ..

05:10 PM Apr 05 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Does the word reads tht??sry bt i dnt read arabic

07:11 PM Apr 05 2009 |

sentinel2008

Peru

ESPAÑOL!!!! SPANISH!!!!  SPANYOL!!! ESPANJA!! HISPAANIA!! SPANISCH!! الأسبانية!!!!! ΙΣΠΑΝΙΚΑ!!! スペイン語!!! ИСПАНСКИЙ!! İSPANYOLCA!!! ІСПАНСЬКА!!! the best language because have many words in their vocabulary, many verbs conjugation, many exceptions! Cool, many tenses (7 or 8), is spoken in 17 countries like mother tongue and the 2nd language spoken in all the world (in countries and people). I all the world must learn spanish, it's a very kind and interesting language. But all we learn english because is more commercial, business usage like mother tongue is spoken in USA, Canada, UK, Australia also United States have the control over the world. If USA get down the rest of countries too. You can see now the world crisis. Fortunately all in Peru are goo. By the way spanish from Peru and Chile are the best because is worship spanish! Laughing. Spanish from Spain it's rude and have a lot of slang!. So you must learn latin american spanish or Castellano.

08:01 AM Apr 11 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

CORRECTION : i dont know what gave you that notion but actually there’re about 8000 languages though wikipedia puts it between 5000-10000. If we count the dialects and variants it’ll well go beyond 40000. Ok? Btw I’m confused what my mother tongue would be. Lol. At home we speak Urdu but in our state Oriya is the mother tongue. I learnt both from childhood and equally well in both.

09:02 AM Apr 11 2009 |

Ya Lin

Ya Lin

Taiwan

my mother tongue is Chinese and it also called Mandarin:)

Well, sometimes i speak Taiwanese with my family.

11:27 AM Apr 11 2009 |

janestudyenglish

Switzerland

chinese

12:22 PM Apr 11 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

polish ;) its hard tongue to learn too .. :P

12:38 PM Apr 11 2009 |

Darcyhu

Darcyhu

China

chinese

12:39 PM Apr 11 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Ugh…I think Polish is one of the hardest to learn (although second only to the absurdities of Chinese). I’ve a friend from Poland. When I asked her about her city she said ‘Bydgoszcz’.I thought she was joking. It was almost unpronuncible

12:53 PM Apr 11 2009 |

alLblue

alLblue

China

Chinese   Chinese

HorseI guess u must know the meaning of this Chinese word

01:27 PM Apr 11 2009 |