Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

after notify result of election of iran

sinam

sinam

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

09:04 AM Jun 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

spontan

spontan

Germany

is women rape in prison part of the political systems in usa and in iran?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3w2mGQ7V3Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC9fi6d6O7c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vTM3MyzcsM

10:37 AM Aug 20 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

This is what happened when "some people like to put their brain into somebodys head and let "that somebody" think for them…"If that somebody said " let jump into a pool of shit" and everybodies is just follow…Politician is actually good at their speech and promise…don't be blind by their words…you must remember..their salary is paid by you…

11:25 AM Aug 20 2009 |

Perspolis

Funny reasoning, so I think if you were Iran’s Head of Judiciary, you would judge all those who was raped to execution because it was their own fault, yeah?

These funny reasoning come from the place that you live, it seems that the weather is so nice there and you’re free to say whatever you want and you while drink your coffee, express thoughtful ideas. I’m sure if you lived in Iran then you would be one of those who are in prisons cause of protest, and then you wouldn’t say it’s all people’s fault.

12:32 PM Aug 20 2009 |

poweres3

Taiwan

After the Iran election, there was many riots happened on the Tehran. Many Iranian was hurt by the police quelling the rebellions. Seemingly the ascription of rebellion belonged to those extreme Islamic citizens, but the ruthless way for quelling the riot ,which the autocracy Iran government had adopted, was the root causing the bloody result after the election.

08:24 AM Aug 24 2009 |

Yislem Domínguez

Panama

Everybody wants to say what they think, but in this way is so bad, well 4 me.

01:53 PM Aug 24 2009 |

amirlashkari22

Yeah, it's bad

03:22 PM Aug 24 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

For me as i had this thought and realise that "Bad doing got too many relative and consequence".And now there's rape happening…and what happen after that?Really sad…

12:53 AM Aug 25 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

WORLD NEWSPROTEST LINKS TO WEST 'NOT PROVEN'  

Post-election unrest in Iran 'not linked to Western powers'

Thursday August 27,2009

Speaking to a group of students on Wednesday night, Ayatollah Khamenei said: "I do not accuse leaders of the recent events of being stooges of aliens including the US and Britain since it was not proved for me."

But Ayatollah Khamenei – who has the final say on all state matters – added that the post-election unrest was calculated by Iran's enemies "whether or not its leaders know" and rebuked the opposition leaders for calling attention to alleged abuses of detainees.

President Ahmadinejad and others, including senior commanders in the Revolutionary Guard, have suggested that Western nations had direct links to opposition leaders such as former parliament speaker Mehdi Karroubi and Mir Hossein Mousavi, who claimed that massive vote rigging deprived him of victory in the June election.

Ayatollah Khamenei has backed President Ahmadinejad throughout the turmoil, but it has come at a price. The post-election crisis has shattered taboos about open criticism of Ayatollah Khamenei and his all-powerful role.

On Wednesday, Iran's most senior dissident cleric Grand Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri described the ruling system under Ayatollah Khamenei as a dictatorship.

"The biggest oppression … is despotic treatment of the people in the name of Islam," he was quoted as saying.

from dailyexpress

06:15 AM Aug 28 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

hi, dear friends

pleased don't discuss about undocumented stories

the claimers coudn't prove their main claim,

they coudn't prove the cheating in election.

how can expected the others accept ur new

claims?

please go ahead step by step.

my question is how can make over 11 000 000 votes

for mr Ahmadinejad?

if u can't answear this simple question it shows

the other claims are undocumented too

are we fool?

we have right to know the truth but they couldn't

prove that.

please say something reasonable & logically.

regards

06:44 AM Aug 28 2009 |

gazala

Qatar

relly tjis is very bad when the goverment be against the people

11:53 AM Dec 09 2011 |