Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The World Of Jinn & Devils

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Salam,

there are surely people like me who are interested in learning about Jinns. That book, written in USA by Umar S. Al-Ashqar Islamic Creed Series. If you want to leave a reply please do it after reading that book or reading some pages.

LINK:  http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/books/JinnDevils.pdf

About the Book From the Introduction

Some people think that writing about this topic is
writing about a topic that is from the periphery of
knowledge. They approve of humans going over this topic
in the quickest of fashions and not giving it too much
thought. They think that the benefits that accrue from such
a study are very limited. Furthermore, they believe that
being ignorant of this topic is not harmful at all

G O D  BE WITH ALL OF YOU

12:07 PM Jul 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

our religion is not a myth, I dont think you r goin to be a believer, coz you even not tolerant with other religion.

I tolerate religions. I don't believe in gods, but I respect the rights of others to do so and talk about it or even to try to convince others of their truth. I think religion, in total, has been a bad thing for the world and we'd be better off without it, but I'm a realist too, and I know it won't disappear and many people derive some comfort or satisfaction from it. I don't believe n gods, but I'm not trying to destroy religion as you think.  

Quran is a word of God, it is so much better then any science 

that's a subjecrive opinion. Being better than science, even if true, does not make it science.  

10:03 PM Jul 28 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

depends on what you mean by "science"...

I tolerate religions. I don't believe in gods, but I respect the rights of others to do so and talk about it or even to try to convince others of their truth

and that is the best lie of atheists…

I'm a realist too

realist? thinking that the world is just fortune doesnt seem realistic..

. I think religion, in total, has been a bad thing for the world and we'd be better off without it

what is atheism? Isn't it a religion? Isn't it a belief? You believe that there is no god but you can't say there is no God.   So dont write absurd things.

01:19 AM Jul 29 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

and that is the best lie of atheists…

if you wish to accuse me of lying about that, it's your right to do so. But it is the truth; I repect your right to believe anything you wish  

I'm a realist too

realist? thinking that the world is just fortune doesnt seem realistic..

I don't think that. 

. I think religion, in total, has been a bad thing for the world and we'd be better off without it

what is atheism? Isn't it a religion?

give me your definition of religion and we'll see if it fits. 

Isn't it a belief? You believe that there is no god but you can't say there is no God.   So dont write absurd things.

Atheism is a LACK of belief (in gods). Yes, I beleive there are no gods, and no I cannot prove to 100% certainty, but neither can I prove to the same level of certainly that there are no fairies living under the rocks in my garden. However, until there is evidence for either I will act on the assumption that neither exist.  

02:19 AM Jul 29 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

U SEEM VERY BEAUTIFUL IN THE PHOTO U PUT FOR U , GKISSCool....WHY DIDN'T U PUT IT FROM LONG TIME?Wink

07:23 AM Jul 29 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

U SEEM VERY BEAUTIFUL IN THE PHOTO U PUT FOR U ,GKISSCool....WHY DIDN'T U PUT IT FROM LONG TIME?Wink

maybe I am hoping DJ will like it and request me as a friend

It's not Confucious.

what is "sougly"? 

12:05 PM Jul 29 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

maybe I am hoping DJ will like it and request me as a friend
MAY BE GKISS, MAY BE, BUT I THINK U MAY CHANGE IT A LITTLE TO ADMIRE HIM   HAHAHAWink...
I THINK HE MEAN SMUGLY …THE M INSTEAD OF O, RIGHT DJOUZI?......
AT ALL EVENTS, I VE LEARNED A NEW WORD SMUGLY….
THANKS DGOUZI

12:28 PM Jul 29 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

HMM.. I THOUGHT TSCHENGIZ KHANHE HAD A PIC LIKE THAT TOO.. 

05:40 PM Jul 29 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

well, I'd rather not have you kiss my eye. 

yes it's ghengis khan

03:06 AM Jul 30 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"well, I'd rather not have you kiss my eye."
THEN KISS UR NOSE,  HAHAHAHAWink..

"yes it's ghengis khan"
WOW, HE WAS PRETENDING ISLAM, BUT MUSLIM SCHOLAR SAID HE IS NOT A MUSLIM FOR MANY THINGS , NO NEED HERE TO MENTION ITSmile.....BUT HE IS NOT LIKE UR CASE , HE IS ANOTHER….......

05:26 AM Jul 30 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

:D

10:55 AM Jul 30 2009 |