Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

endless chat

shaerwan

shaerwan

Syrian Arab Republic

let us play a game. it is an endless chat: we will replay each other every day and that will improve our english . i will begin:

{hi everybody}

now I am waiting for your replays.

12:36 AM Aug 12 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

miguepani

miguepani

Argentina

Hi, shaerwan. How are you?  I am very ashamed… because I did not know Argentina won. Really, I don´t like football. But, tomorrow I will read in the news. 

Medicine, very interesting… What year are you in?

04:23 AM Aug 13 2009 |

Hajec

Hajec

China

Good.Certainly,endless chat is good for our English ability.Hi! everyone!I am very glad to chat with you all!
I’m a student of English,too.

09:51 AM Aug 13 2009 |

miguepani

miguepani

Argentina

Palasta: I´m an accountant and I work in a food´s company. And what about you? What do you do currently? and How old are you?

08:47 PM Aug 13 2009 |

miguepani

miguepani

Argentina

hi Hajec….I study Englsh too. How old are you?

08:53 PM Aug 13 2009 |

Minh

Viet Nam

Good moring everyone , Endless chat seems attractive to me. May I join this topic, ok? It's 6:40 in my place and outside my room it is raining slightly. It's quite cool this morning and I'm feeling so gooooooood. I'm 30 years old, male and I'm learning English. I've just read from the begining to this point of this endless conversation and I like it. Great invention! oh, I'm waiting for working today. I think I should go to another website to read the news now. See you!

11:50 PM Aug 13 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Good morning Vietnam!! Laughing

(Minh..have U ever seen that movie?? if I /m not wrong, the actor is Robin William) That' s good movie and very touching.

01:05 AM Aug 14 2009 |

Hajec

Hajec

China

Hi!miquepani,I'm only 16 years old.Yeah,I'm still a high school student.So I'm still a student of English.

What about your age?

01:22 AM Aug 14 2009 |

Minh

Viet Nam

Hi Pop! I like movie but unfortunatly I haven't seen it yet. Oh, I think I should search for it to see. Do you like music, Pop?

01:26 AM Aug 14 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Of course.  I like music (all genre). IT is 8.32 morning…what time is your country now? is almost same , isn't it? 

(actually I wanna laugh this chat..coz seems that one chat to someone , while other to another..I mean not link Laughing)

01:32 AM Aug 14 2009 |