Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's ur opinion about this web. ?? (plz click here)

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

At such a time of war to fill the world .. we (humans) seek to achieve love and peace between us ..

Even if our governments are different, even though our political war .. Let us away from this dirty and stupid policies environments ! Which differentiate between a Muslim and a Christian and Buddhist and a Jew, between black and white, between Arab and non-.. Government does not recognize that we all (humans) and equal in rights and duties ..

I found an for this website ..

http://holy-war.net/

It's a game (short) specializes in racism and the war between the religions!

also they put the symbols of christianity and islam !!!.... I dnt now the source of this web.

but the question is WHY ???????

i

Are you with or against intolerance and racism to ur religion and the war on other religions?

07:05 PM Dec 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

winni08

winni08

China

i konw little about Islam, so there is no comment to it

06:07 AM Dec 17 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

How are you dear .•'PeaceGirl~ஐ•.•.

Thanks for your topic.

I read your comment ,i think don't need to check that web out.

I understood your idea, so let me say something:

If all prohetes (from GOD) gather in one place, be sure never ever don't fight even for one second cuz all of them have come from one GOD & for one aim ,(this sentence is from Imam khomayni) therefor this kind of fights aren't from them & the true religious people.

hope all of us & all people choose the right path.

have a nice time

regards

04:46 PM Dec 17 2009 |