Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Driving licence in muslim countries?

91patii

91patii

Poland

I am curious about women in muslim countries….who wear hijab and we dont see their face…sometimes even we dont see their eyes… When u have driving licence…and you drive too fast..and police catch you, how they recognize you ? :> when you have hide face ?

hmm :>

http://demotywatory.pl/1143/Prawo-jazdy    -  look in this photo

08:40 PM Dec 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abosalahaddine

Algeria

those who say that women have no right to drive cars are just few scholars

most of our scholars see no problem for women to drive.

then .the question muslim women cover their faces.

most of our scholars support the famouse vision in Islam is that to cover only her head.

i have seen women  cover their faces and they drive  without any problem.

so .in all cases the right stand with us as you see

09:45 PM Dec 28 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

It's weird to cover all face :o and don't tell that its good… coz why women must hide before world.. :> ehmm :( so sad… 

Ok I can understand to hide hair..but face:o  omg..cant imagine that 

09:51 PM Dec 28 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I know that one muslim told me it…

hm..ok u respect it… but me ? hmm anyway..its not my problem ;) but i know some muslim women arent happy fortheir life…(but dont worry….maybe some christians women arent happy,too ) like in each religion….last time i saw very interesting movie about muslim..two women have 1 husband..they arent happy for these life..for sharing their husband.. ehmm…sooo weird..

I cant stand when my bf will hv second gf xDD and he will spend with me 2 days and then 2 days with other gf :o

10:16 PM Dec 28 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

PLEASE; READ AND GIVE A THOUGHTFULL ANSWER

I think men make more accidents that women .. :) yes..maybe some women are silly and drive too fast..make accidents…but not more than men :) Women aren't worse that men…and can do it all they want…. driving licence…..work .. ;> coz in muslim countries women even can't work…..hmm…. :| coz men say "women are for making dinner…etc… " but for me … women should have the same equal opportunities …. here in couple…men and women work :) however when is baby,,,,usually women stay at home..but just for this time when child is small :)

... wow. you Westerns are great. You are very free:  you can work with men freely, you can have sex with everyone, you are free to choose your partner after doing sex with 10 persons, you are free to be a bitch, you are free because you can show your every part of your body "TO THE WORLD", you are free to work on motorways for making some money, you are free to have sex with your mother or sister or brother(monkeys do it and we should do it too  höhö)

DOES ANYBODY SEE FREEDOM HERE?   IF YOU SEE FREEDOM THEN NOBODY NEEDS THIS FREEDOM. PATRICIA, ISLAM HAS 3 PARTS: education (not what you are learning), deed (what you do) and  fulfilment of the religions rules. 

If one of them fails then the one is not a perfect Muslim. If anybody sees a perfect Muslim in the life then nobody could discuss about him because he/she would quickly accept the truth of the only religion Islam.

We dont have the god who gets tired after 6 days…

We dont have the god who loses against Jacop…

We dont have the god who is half because Jesus is not there…

We have Laa Elaahe El Allah. I dont accept any  god, but Allah. Comparing god with Allah would be a  big insult for a Muslim. 

I feel very sorry that we are diseducated and accept the living style of Westerners instead of teaching them the truth. There are alhamdulillah many people who has converted to Islam masallah because they realized the good deeds and the peace  and the FREEDOM in Islam. 

It should be more but unfortunately we Muslims dont practice the 3 main things well. I am very sorry for that and inchallah we will learn it and be a good example for a Muslim.

Please, visit this site and learn more about Islam.

http://www.nur.gen.tr/en.html

THE WORLD GETS ATHEISTS BECAUSE WE MUSLIMS ARE VERY BAD IN PRACTISING THE TRUTHIT IS OUR  MAIN TASK TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT ISLAM. IF WE DONT DO IT, THEN WHAT WOULD YOU TELL ALLAH IN THE QUESTION DAY AFTER DEATH

YOU WILL SAY THEN:

(EXAMPLE)    I JUST HAD THE BIBLE IN MY HOUSE AND TRUSTED IT. MEHMET; MY NEIGHBOUR, HAD A QURAN IN HIS HOUSE BUT HE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT IT.

SO WHO IS GUILTY NOWOF COURSE WE MUSLIMS.

WE TELL YOU ABOUT IT AND IT IS REALLY YOUR FREEDOM TO TRUST OR NOT.

11:16 PM Dec 28 2009 |

j!nz

j!nz

Panama

lol… so that's why i don't c muslim girls in jail…. jk

11:19 PM Dec 28 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

LOL..again you :/

yeaah…we are free for all….but look…just some ppl do it …

I dont saty on the motorway …i dont make sex with several boys… i am not bitch , i dont make sex with my mum….dad or bro xDDD hahahahaha… its can be just in america i think ;> "Jerry springer show" :D i dont show my all body :> but when is hot I wont wear hijab..never :] hmm ;>>

we also not have ;]

06:55 PM Dec 29 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I guess you forgot to read this part…. 

We have Laa Elaahe El Allah. I dont accept any  god, but Allah. Comparing god with Allah would be a  big insult for a Muslim. 

I feel very sorry that we are diseducated and accept the living style of Westerners instead of teaching them the truth. There are alhamdulillah many people who has converted to Islam masallah because they realized the good deeds and the peace  and the FREEDOM in Islam. 

It should be more but unfortunately we Muslims dont practice the 3 main things well. I am very sorry for that and inchallah we will learn it and be a good example for a Muslim.

Please, visit this site and learn more about Islam.

http://www.nur.gen.tr/en.html

THE WORLD GETS ATHEISTS BECAUSE WE MUSLIMS ARE VERY BAD IN PRACTISING THE TRUTHIT IS OUR  MAIN TASK TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT ISLAM. IF WE DONT DO IT, THEN WHAT WOULD YOU TELL ALLAH IN THE QUESTION DAY AFTER DEATH

YOU WILL SAY THEN:

(EXAMPLE)    I JUST HAD THE BIBLE IN MY HOUSE AND TRUSTED IT. MEHMET; MY NEIGHBOUR, HAD A QURAN IN HIS HOUSE BUT HE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT IT.

SO WHO IS GUILTY NOWOF COURSE WE MUSLIMS.

WE TELL YOU ABOUT IT AND IT IS REALLY YOUR FREEDOM TO TRUST OR NOT.

11:07 PM Dec 29 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

we also not have ;]

an antichrist you are :o   well no words to that. I see you began to decline the bible. 

11:09 PM Dec 29 2009 |

Nice shadow

United Arab Emirates

hi every body

Im agirl, I wear hijab and also I cover my face. So whats the problem. Im happy with that.

07:49 AM Dec 30 2009 |

moon_light_2008

Saudi Arabia

Crystal Eye .. God punished Jeddah cause they don't wear Hijab :D !?!?!!??! how about muslims in Malaysia :D ?!?! how about non-muslims who don't beleive in God ! why does not he punish them ! why not the poster of this topic as u saw how she dressed ! don't measure thngs in your thinking simply ! ask the people who know ! don't say God did and God did ! woow you are an agency of God ., you know why God did that to Jeddah ! .. however it is not our topic ..

and yes Rosella is right .. our women are not supposed to caught driving fastly or crazily :D ! and if so … they would reveal their faces when necessary ;)

and don't forget that sometimes I call some agencies like airlines and whatever and i talk to women only by voice and make big deals :D such 1000 $ for ticket .. so sometimes voice is enough ;) .. it is not big problem or that diffecult question to ask ;)

04:28 PM Jan 01 2010 |