Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

about love

406291116@qq.com

China

u love a girl,but u don't dare to tell her.because u are a shy boy.but u really love her.u will think about her all time even u will see her in ur dream.but u can not tell her because she has had a boyfriend.what can u do for the love?

08:44 AM Jun 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

406291116@qq.com

China

now.i am really lost.but what is the way to let me out on earth!tell her or just keep the love at the bottom of my haert.it's so difficult to choose.some body can give me a exact answer?thx!

11:20 AM Jun 21 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

Sorry,I have no idea…

12:11 PM Jun 21 2007 |

unnikrishnan.vr

India

Dear Madam,

Iam telling you your concept is absolutely wrong .

Regards

Unnikrishnan.Vr

08:57 AM Jun 23 2007 |

lionheart10

United Arab Emirates

hi how r u i want to tell that now allot of the girls running behind the money not for love what u thing?

03:20 PM Jun 23 2007 |

unnikrishnan.vr

India

I am thinking that why every body should praise girls.Regarding girls If whereever they can get laxuary things defenitely they have a tendency to go there . the fast world love is almost diminihed because girs are thinking that love is a fashion Apart from that nothing.

Regards

Unnikrishnan.VR

02:51 AM Jun 24 2007 |

OracleZBZ

China

Just Put she in yoru heart!

And….......

missing she

:)

Just my view

04:37 AM Jun 24 2007 |

unnikrishnan.vr

India

Totally I hate love Because Most of the girls are not sincere then why we should go behind them. Girls are so crooked and having so many faces that is why we can not trust neverand ever

08:46 AM Jun 24 2007 |

lionheart10

United Arab Emirates

i don't know may can i give her an invitation and tell her when we r talking about the love or about some one

01:50 PM Jun 25 2007 |

hosseini

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

the love is beautyfull

10:46 AM Jul 01 2007 |

sawen21

sawen21

China

one thing i am sure is that i will not fall in love with a girl who have bf

good luck 

04:32 AM Jul 02 2007 |