Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

smile is a wonderful attitude in our life,isn't it?

mini-fish

mini-fish

China

hi,glad you can read my words.

i'm a chinese girl who love smile as a young lady (forgive me to use this word).

in my opinion, time is very less,so we must enjoy ourselves \smile everyday face everything.

i enjoy reading \singing\travelling,and also like watching movies,i'll go to watch movie in the cine and singing songs in the ok bar every month with my friends .then,i always spend other spare time on reading in my house lonely .Diffevent with other moden girls ,i don't like shopping or strolling in the sreet, so i'm not good at clothes chosen.

however,i'm exciting to srtoll here and connect with different friends around world,i have a dream that speak english fluently someday,so i'm studying hard in english now .

if you love reading and singing ,also love english,connect me at once!

i'm expecting your mail ,my new friends!!!  :))

04:18 AM Jun 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kaanch02

India

Hi,

I do like Smile, only smile can change the enemy as friend. Infact i can say smile playing a vital role in our day to day life. If u hate some one u cant smile at them. there is a saying face is the idex of the mind.But i'll say only smile is the appropriate word for that saying.

06:07 AM Jun 22 2007 |

kaanch02

India

Hi,

I do like Smile, only smile can change the enemy as friend. Infact i can say smile playing a vital role in our day to day life. If u hate some one u cant smile at them. there is a saying face is the idex of the mind.But i'll say only smile is the appropriate word for that saying.

06:07 AM Jun 22 2007 |

mini-fish

mini-fish

China

bo-gaber,how wonderful your words are!

more smile ,the life is more wonderful!

07:05 AM Jun 22 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Thank you … Embarassed

08:13 AM Jun 22 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

08:14 AM Jun 22 2007 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

so u had  better change ur name ,ur name must be (smileiiiii)

hi smilei…....Smile

04:42 AM Jun 23 2007 |

pinkprincess

United Arab Emirates

good for u hope see u smile for ever …

all the beast to u smiley girl ^_*

06:22 AM Jun 23 2007 |

DISSER

DISSER

China

You got it.smiling is relish in our daily life and it can also infect other ones.It's a nature when our mom gave birth to us,someone keep it someone hide it,but it really exist in each of us.we smile not just it's interesting,but also it's beautiful,touching and so on.And it a good way to keeo a good health.

08:36 AM Jun 23 2007 |

mini-fish

mini-fish

China

ya,rooia ,good advise ,maybe the name"riant-fish" will fit for me ,right?

09:14 AM Jun 23 2007 |

cuneyt_333

Turkey

hı my name ıs cuneyt from turkey my mail my age 25

08:32 AM Sep 18 2007 |