Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How about your love?

xinxin512

xinxin512

China

How about your love ?Have you been loved very deeply ever?

02:00 AM Jul 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bemusu

bemusu

Turkey

hey

04:51 AM May 27 2008 |

alexandra1987

Ukraine

just wanna add that as fo me not everyone can love truly..really some people are too selfish and it is not in their nature to GIVE..and love means to GIVE…some boys and girls wanna just TAKE and RECEIVE..

and those ppl are the same with their parents, relatives..

Anyway I believe in love and for me it is sooo wonderful…esp coz i like to plan everything..but with love allll is sooo unpredictable!!!!..we dream about one person..but fall in love with opposite…we like bonds..but spend all our life with dark haired guy:).....reallllly cool:)

06:51 AM May 27 2008 |

destiny007

destiny007

China

deep loved ever`,I almost forget the exact feeling,maybe happy ,energitic,full of pain `
I didnot regret for what I did`````

07:16 AM May 27 2008 |

xiaoxinlovejuan

China

i am apart with her ,and now i am feeling terrible!always feel alone!555555

01:38 PM May 27 2008 |

nanaharamiyuu

Viet Nam

i also dont know. my boyfriend says love to me. but sometimes i feel he avoids me when we meet. anyway, i still love him so much.

03:54 PM May 27 2008 |

juriste

juriste

Syrian Arab Republic

loveeee!!! ahh yes i know this word i know this world very very good.. love is give is give?? yes it is but the problem is what to give..?? for me 1st of all you must be transparent when you are so you giving everything to love..when you in love you become a diamond so be crystal to be diamond

05:34 AM Jun 30 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

about finding my love.. o… nah. i'll think i'll pass.i'm not suited to those stuff. i guess i'm not a good lover

11:36 AM Jun 30 2009 |

yolita36

yolita36

Spain

I have been deeply in love, whenever I do something i do it at 100%... love, work, life, fun,

Right now, I am enjoying life, freedom, but lately, i didn´t met anyone that  special who touch  my heart.

09:35 AM Jun 18 2010 |