Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what about your secret dream, fantasy?

bokus21

bokus21

Azerbaijan

Every person has some fantasy, sth in mind some mysterious wish or secret love. I wonder what  you think on this matter?????

08:54 PM Jul 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

friendlygirl_1987

Saudi Arabia

skyshanghai

also i have these dream , actually i have alot of dreams hehehehheheh

buy

09:27 AM Jul 24 2007 |

explorer143

Pakistan

Our secret wishes seem beyond reach, yet still they remain, like a dull pain that will not go away.

Just for a moment, face your deepest desires, no matter how impossible they seem. Be brave enough to see what they show.

You ache for someone you:

* will forever be proud of

* can trust completely

* can be totally yourself with.

Your secret wish is for someone:

* who has not just heard of everything you have suffered and enjoyed since birth, but was there with you

* who always and fully understands you

* whose intelligence, strength and beauty will not grow less as the years go by.

You need someone who:

* meets your needs so exactly that it seems you were made for each other

* always brings the best out of you, helping you reach the highest you are capable of

* not just feels your pain but can always help you no matter how serious your needs become

* knows your darkest secret, your every thought, and yet thinks highly of you

* can always be with you, no matter where you are, the moment you want your partner

* will forever love you with a love so great that it always thrills and satisfies.

You want someone who always helps you, yet never stops your growth as a person; someone you will never get tired of, and yet someone who will never change.

Lastly, you do not want the constant fear of losing the person who means the most to you. You need a lover who could never be hit by sickness or injury or death.

10:05 AM Jul 24 2007 |

explorer143

Pakistan

Our secret wishes seem beyond reach, yet still they remain, like a dull pain that will not go away. Just for a moment, face your deepest desires, no matter how impossible they seem. Be brave enough to see what they show.

You ache for someone you:

* will forever be proud of

* can trust completely

* can be totally yourself with.

Your secret wish is for someone:

* who has not just heard of everything you have suffered and enjoyed since birth, but was there with you

* who always and fully understands you

* whose intelligence, strength and beauty will not grow less as the years go by.

10:08 AM Jul 24 2007 |

explorer143

Pakistan

Our secret wishes seem beyond reach, yet still they remain, like a dull pain that will not go away.

10:10 AM Jul 24 2007 |

bokus21

bokus21

Azerbaijan

Thanks u a lot explorer143. What you wrote is very nice & meaningful. I liked it very much it makes a person to think deeply byeeeeeeeeee….................

01:07 PM Jul 25 2007 |

deodar

deodar

China

my dream is marry to Paul Kellerman!!

Haha, since I've seen <Prison break> , I very like the actor who play Kelleman rols.

don't laugh at me ,pls

01:37 PM Jul 25 2007 |

deodar

deodar

China

my dream is marry to Paul Kellerman!!

Haha, since I've seen <Prison break> , I very like the actor who play Kelleman rols.

don't laugh at me ,pls

02:02 PM Jul 25 2007 |

Kalipso

Kalipso

Ukraine

And my dream is to see our planet without wars …without awful deathes…without global warming…and without people killing animals….I want the mankind to stop kill our nature ..our planet!!!!!!!!!! Lets live in peace…please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

07:12 PM Jul 25 2007 |

zakia123

zakia123

Egypt

i do not have any secreat dream but i inter here to ask this question , i know reading and writing by english language , so i can understand any instruction or read from many of newspaper easily and without use translated but i think i have abig problem to understand from TV or Audio , for that i hope anyone from here give me advice to improve my hearing

05:49 PM Jul 26 2007 |

leines

leines

Germany

my dream?

worldchampion 2010: germany

08:03 AM Jul 27 2007 |