Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who is the most important person(s) in your life?

loveronnie

loveronnie

China

Who is the most important person(s) in your life? Why he/ she is the most important?

05:58 AM Jul 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kamiran

Syrian Arab Republic

I think my mother because she learn me many things.

10:47 AM Aug 21 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Do you mean that there's a contrast in what I said ?,if that what you meant ,tell me where can I find the contrast ?.Who has told you that not all things when well-arranged 're better,I reply and say ,"no",because without a system ,there would be disarray and problems ,nature goes in that way as well ,you've never heard that the moon comes at day  and that the sun comes at night ,no body disagrees that people differ,but we must not  let the bad ones do what they want ( the white color will be in trouble with the black one ),I mean we have to get rid of the black one .

Don't think that I am trying to start your anger ,everybody has got a point of view.

Smile

05:40 AM Aug 22 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

omggg so now only you r innocent here? who started to judge other?

system? what hell is that? only human creat it….use it …and ofcourse can break it. yes everybody has got a point of view and yours not based on the most natural things

12:54 PM Aug 22 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

Hi dear Sun 

Frankly, I don't know from where I should start my letter. It's really hard to know you were wrong for ages. But now, I got the truth. I got your address from someone whom I promise him to don't say his name. And it's my honor to send you a letter at least to express my apology.

I used to think, I am the most pretty in the world. Always when I awake up many humans look at me emotionally. They call me as a symbol of beauty. I can remember many love stories which they swear to me to keep it. If one day I decided to wake up late, there were many eyes that were searching to see me. And I was so proud of them. But now, I got it was a kind of silly. Oh!! God, how stupid I was. Look, it's not a confession. It's just a ….. , just a …….. I don't know.

In the end, I want to thank you for your kindness. Many thanks to you who give me life. Many thanks to you who make such a thing that I am now. Many thanks to your lights which I am nothing without them. Many thanks to your modesty. Many thanks to your gentleness. Many thanks to you Sun.

Faithfully Yours,

Moon

i have used my friend's blog just want to tell you that:everything has relationship.this one can be result of many other things and you cant nagative it although it is bad as you think   

01:03 PM Aug 22 2007 |

loveronnie

loveronnie

China

In fact, everyone grows up under different backgrounds, so that they have different ideas and thoughts  according to their different experiences. I was born and live in a happy family and loved deeply by my dad and mum. They are both teachers.\

Everyone can show his or her opinions so that they can speak aloudly,tell the happiness and unhappiness.

Persons should learn to say thanks to someone who helped you or your relatives, I think.

Show your ideas~~~~so that everyone can know you well. Do you think so?  

12:54 AM Aug 23 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

thank you Cancerh236 very much my dear ,because of the nice words .This's the  least of words I can say ,you really have stopped me from replying as it supposed to be ,because I am not good at praising.

Loveronnie,yes I agree with you

Laughing 

02:03 AM Aug 23 2007 |

snihcbmw

China

i think that person is my mother  

03:31 AM Aug 23 2007 |

MEXDANNY

MEXDANNY

Mexico

The most important person in my life is my Daughter, after i got divorced and my daughter stayed with me, she is now 12, and she is the light of my life, we play, we laugh, gor to church, go to movies togheter and i even hear about her love crushes….i know someday she will get married and leave me, so i have to take care of every second i live with my daughter….best regards you all…Smile

01:04 PM Sep 29 2007 |

kfasik

kfasik

Poland

My parents because they gave me a life, and  my girlfriend..

01:37 PM Sep 29 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

Whithout any doubt,my mother is the most important person in my life…Kiss4 mum..       lol

07:50 PM Sep 30 2007 |