Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the favorate place(or country) you want to go

China

I’d like to travel to Greece cause I think it’s a very beautiful place with a lot of mithology (u know all those gods and goddeses!):-)

09:33 AM Jun 03 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rocky219

rocky219

Canada

I wish to visit South Korea someday. I have been watching Korean movie series lately and I am impressed by the Changgyeonggung.  I want to experience being in that place. I feel that the palace is full of memories. Likewise, Jeju island is another place I want to visit in Korea. 

01:05 AM Sep 12 2006 |

xxl_by

xxl_by

Turkey

ofcourse turkeyyyyy you must visit to turkey becouse there are everything in here culture, firenly people, sea, beach, sun, clup etcect….

03:11 PM Dec 13 2006 |

shirleykaqiu

China

Cool hi…...everybady !!!! everybady talk about what do u think about chinese people!!!!!????

03:55 AM Dec 14 2006 |

amandachang

China

i want to go to united states. just want to feel the mixed culture there. i believe it is a amazing country, but i would not like to live there.

03:22 AM Dec 25 2006 |

blueler31973

Philippines

i want to to go to Calgary Canada. i haven't been their yet but i have read articles about it. says there, calgary is the greenist place in canada. 

12:08 PM Mar 31 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i want to go to africa.. cause i like all the green things and waterfalls alot id like to discver things ..

or japan ..cause its a big city and nice to ..

and the most  thing i finde atractiv is ITALY cause i just like every thing i would like to live ther..

12:30 PM Mar 31 2007 |

sunshine_88

Turkey

absolutely BARCELONA!i am crazy about this city.i hope someday i can go there!!!!!!!!!!

05:39 PM Mar 31 2007 |

Lubka

Lubka

Slovakia

I always wanted to visit Greece and last year I finally went there for two months! And straight to the beautiful city of Athens. I had a very nice stay there :)

Now it's my dream to visit Japan and China, I just love these countries and their culture. Also Egypt and other African countries would be fine ;)

05:46 PM Mar 31 2007 |

Merry KHO

Merry KHO

Indonesia

i hope someday i will visit America.. Because i think it is the beautiful country and very development country…

besides that, i can practice my English to the native speaker…

it is really fun..

11:08 AM May 16 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I would like to go to Spain and travel to know its most important cities: Barcelona. Madrid. Elx, and why not, I would visit Ibiza to have fun!!!

03:01 PM May 16 2008 |