Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IS PORK REALLY SOOOOO HARMFULL???

Roxolanka

Roxolanka

Poland

Hey everyone:)

I heard a lot (from my friends Muslims) about how harmful pork is. Is it really so bad for human? If you have any scientific proofs, post it here plz.

10:35 AM Sep 02 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

java,

“If I tell you not to eat beef, then would you stop eating it ? Then why listen to a man from 7th century ? because some consider him a prophet ?”

did u know that man?

i think if u knew that man well; u wouldn’t say such words!!

05:20 PM Oct 21 2011 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

did u know that man?

i think if u knew that man well; u wouldn’t say such words!!

I know that man very well. I don’t find him extraordinary. I know lot more wiser men than him.

01:24 PM Jan 20 2012 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Mahatma Gandhi, statement published in ‘Young India,’1924.

I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind…. I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

05:39 PM Jan 20 2012 |