Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Secret £14million Bible !!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Secret £14million Bible in which ‘Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad’ unearthed in Turkey

• Vatican ‘wants to see’ 1,500-year-old ancient script

• Has been hidden by Turkish state for 12 years

• Handwritten in gold-lettered Aramaic

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 5:14 PM on 24th February 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2105714/Secret-14million-Bible-Jesus-predicts-coming-Prophet-Muhammad-unearthed-Turkey.html#ixzz1nW2WjD3M

06:57 PM Feb 26 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Quite interesting. We (those like me) don’t believe those passages apply to the Prophet, but rather to the coming age of prophecy (coming at that time). Also, your understanding of Christianity seems to not account for Jesus being the Christ. But if you believed Jesus was the Christ, you’d be a Christian so I guess that’s that.

Of the many people claim to be Christian or Muslim or whatever religion, few understand but many attend the services. My opinion/

09:02 PM Mar 28 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

WobblyJoe

are you from those who attend the services??or understand?

12:12 PM Mar 29 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Ah Zamalek, you do cut to the heart of the matter.  (which means= get to the point without wasted words) Sometimes I attend, some things I understand. Sometimes one or the other, sometimes neither one. Probably the same as most everyone who has a religion. I do understand the critical parts though, at least to my satisfaction, which means, my understanding doesn’t violate or minimize passages, fall back on some excuse, or be scientifically impossible. How about you? How would you classify yourself?

08:50 PM Mar 29 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

i believe and understand my religion well 

10:08 PM Mar 29 2012 |