Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

gaza under fire

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

again the israelian airforces put gaza under fire

and 12 peaople died until now

sure ..there are no condemns from usa because mr obama has election

nowadays

and united nations can only talk about iranian nuclear program but killing

innocent people isnt dangerous to humanity like the iranian nuclear program

...i think that israel try to test the middle east reactions after the arabian

revolution 

11:54 PM Mar 09 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

اخي جاوز الظالمون المدي     فحق الجهاد و حق الفداا

10:32 PM Mar 12 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

read this dear zamalek:

Egypt offered fuel to Hamas in exchange for a ceasefire of missile attacks on Israel, a Hamas legislator said Monday, according to the Bethlehem-based Ma’an news agency.

Younis al-Astal, affiliated with Hamas, said the deal was made to alleviate lengthy blackouts that have plagued Gaza residents since Egypt took steps to slash the amount of fuel being smuggled into Gaza through underground tunnels.

The move by Egypt is another indication of the new regime’s desire for quiet in Gaza, which poses a threat to Egypt’s fragile stability just as much, if not more so, than it poses a threat to routine life in Israel.

Terrorists from Gaza frequently cross into the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt to stage attacks on tourists and to prepare to infiltrate back into Israel with arms and explosives intended for use against civilians in urban centers.

The oil-for-ceasefire deal also makes Hamas more dependent on the new Egyptian regime, which is vocally anti-Israel but has been careful not to cross “red lines” that would be inacceptable to the United States, on which Cairo is dependent for military and economic assistance.

07:10 AM Mar 13 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

such dark days….hamid you should pay your bills….:)

09:00 AM Mar 13 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

i dont know from where you got this news !!!

i think it is not true because the attacks that happen in sinai related to egyptian bedouin live in sinai and they have demands not  by hamas

about the quiet that egypt want …all want quiet for the safety of gaza people

not for any thing other and it is only 3 months and the president elections will happen and you will see the new face of egypt something like turkish face

u understand that well

in the future what egyptian people want will happen not what usa want ok!!

07:56 PM Mar 13 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

the attacks that happen in sinai related to egyptian bedouin live in sinai ….wrong!!!

the bedouin r only making money…. Drugs and smuggling of People, goods,weapons and so on… the Palestinians r terrorists and trouble makers!

12:45 PM Mar 15 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

you dont know any thing …..i live here and know what is going on here better than you

02:22 PM Mar 15 2012 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

i think israel don’t test the reacttion of the arabs people after revolution , but they try to say that israel don’t care about us , as muslims and arabs , israel it’s agroup of blind people how keep goi,g to the dark they have no direction and not as they say the israel people , taht we know every thing and we the leader of the world …..balbla bla

so israel will say the light shining from palestine free and union . 

09:55 PM Mar 23 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

03:06 PM Apr 25 2012 |