Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Please Say Goodbye Before Leaving Ebaby!;)

Mahtab.bp

Mahtab.bp

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I don’t understand!

Here we have formed a virtual community of our friends!

We know eachother by names!

Everyday we share many things together about our lives ,habits, interests ,daily events ….

Then how can we leave here without saying Goodbye!:(

Its your choice to leave Ebaby and everyone has a reason for leaving!

But please inform your friends that you are leaving here!!!

03:36 PM Jun 04 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

My **melody**

Algeria

hhhhhhhhhhhh, come on mahtabbbbbbbbbb you make me shy lol

i will never do it sister :))))

06:27 PM Jun 10 2012 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Dear Mahtab, I’ve just seen this forum post.

A good subject!

You know,  being here on Ebaby for more than three years, I understood many things. 

I met a lot of wonderful friends here. Some of them deleted their profiles and left. Not all of them were saying goodbye. 

Others created new profiles under new names. 

Some friends are gonna leave soon. Before I didn’t understand why they removed all the things that we created together here. All nice comments, pictures, thoughts, forums…

But now I know, it’s just a VIRTUAL world. We may never meet in reality.

Virtual world is good to have a rest from real sometimes.

But, you know what? I love reality much more! 

Besides Ebaby, I have accounts on 6 websites. Everywhere I have got friends. 

Everywhere they wait for me. And I’m always glad to see them. Some of them I know in reality. On Englishbaby, it’s only Yulya ( for awhile maybe ), you know it. :)

Of’course, physically and even mentally I have no time to visit every website everyday, ‘course I have family. And not only this reason.

I’m not gonna leave forever, just my visits became rarely. 

Reality is more interesting than the Internet.

08:43 AM Jun 11 2012 |

Mahtab.bp

Mahtab.bp

No need to be shy MY Dear Khadija!

Just stay here forever!:)

My Dear Elena!

Actually I like both,virtual and real world.I accept both in their own places.

I have found many friends here and in other sites.I have two very close friends that I knew them from the other site.We spend great times together now.:) 

Also I enjoy of having conversations and exchanging comments with my friends on Ebaby and Facebook!

You know!

Because of my life condition I cant go out everyday .I have many friends in real world but we meet eachother rarely!While I can meet my friends here and FB everyday!Then I’m spending more time on virtual world than real world!

Of course we have to know very important point in this kind friendship!

We cant expect the same thing we do from our real friendships!We should not become too close to somebody who is unknown for us.We cant involve with others real world!Unless we can meet them in real world and have face to face communications with them.Just it!

I had some mistakes!I left here because I was confused.But now I am wiser( I hope so:) ).I know who I am and what I want here.I really enjoy of being here!I really love my friends here even if I will not meet them in real!

I think you have a little grievances of others behaviour here.Maybe eveybody needs some break!.:D

But I want you know that I really love you and respect you my Dear!I’m proud of having a friend like you in my life!:)

I really believe that people show their personality everywhere,in vistual or in real!:)

Thanks for your comments  and ..

Be happy forever!:)

09:14 AM Jun 11 2012 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Thank you, dear Mahtab :)

I’m glad you’re enjoy being here and the main thing is you know who you are!

I just wanted to say to you: Don’t worry for those who don’t say goodbye. It’s their choice. May be they will come back.

Have a wonderful time in reality and in the Net :)

06:48 PM Jun 11 2012 |

Mahtab.bp

Mahtab.bp

Thanks my Dear!

You too!;)

06:57 PM Jun 11 2012 |